ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, well how much do you think we will end up coughing up to get elgey...... Considering this guy has only played 3 first grade games and hasn't done anything special....... I honestly believe we will not get him, I think he'll stay put.

Ok, well how much do you think we will end up coughing up to get elgey...... Considering this guy has only played 3 first grade games and hasn't done anything special....... I honestly believe we will not get him, I think he'll stay put.
Very few halves available, and not a position at the Titans for him.

Manly / $350k

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...umour-file---monday/yddm1psxumaz1gafgktxzubn3

Interesting from the Lurker. I know Benji has been out of form for some time but he may be an option to partner Elgey as the experienced campaigner and five eighth we need whilst St George partly fund the remainder of his contract. Manly seem to have the available funds.

A change in scenery may be just what Benji needs coupled with the experience of Joey and Tooves could just allow him to recapture his form of yesteryear.

Benji's just finding his feet at the Goons no way he'll come here . Rediculous rumour. Who the fuk wants Benji anyway.

Manly also need to work on getting Cleary from the panthers as our next coach
we don't need Cleary, we need Gus.Someone to sort out the peanuts in charge and someone with the player pulling power he has.

Interesting re Joe Kelly. Why do we have a rookie CEO. We should have gone with an experienced tried and tested Campaigner. As we all know the manly club administration is no place for learning the ropes. Dave Perry did a great job but wow how tough must it have been for him.

I posted in the rumours thread that Elgey was a done deal but now I've been told that it has back flipped. Not sure what has happened but I was told today he is not coming to manly. Hope I'm wrong as I think he could develop well at manly.

Bummer. Maybe the titans have told him he will be partnering dce next year. As I said in another thread Joe Kelly is finding how hard it is to sign quality players. Far easier to keep what you have. We should have absolutely thrown the kitchen sink at one of dce and foran. Really tough situation with both of them coming off contract but we should have absolutely matched the offers from other clubs to keep one.

Anyway see what happens. We may sign a couple of gun halves but we need to pay big dollars. You don't get good halves cheap. You have to pay and often have to pay overs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4