Game Day: EF2 - Manly v Panthers [Finals Week 1, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
As usual our discipline is letting us down.
Too interested in the niggle

Agree, been giving away stupid penalties all year.
Lussick, Walker & Green all guilty tonight.

Lussick maintains his average of at least one every game!

If I was Barrat I would be wielding a ****ing sword at walker and a few others.First half was football nonesense.

Another 40 mins to go finals footy always come back to patience and playing to last play we can adjust and go on and win

But Manly are 100% at fault. :mad:

They have constantly tried the patience of the Ref and therefor he looks for penalties :cool:

The mindset must change or it's over in 40 minutes, for the satisfaction of some player's chest beating :swear:
So the riff start the niggle up the other end and AFB gets penalised??
Leads to Cartwright's try.....
A fair go please !!

Hmmmm proud of the boys hanging in there .... We have them defensively .... We're losing in the kicking game ... 3rd tackle kick straight to their winger and not finding the in goal ... Ambush ... please this is a sudden death semi final there are no surprises .... We just need to get in the grind and get some possession and repeat sets. Blake is here for his structure and kicking game .... Second half is time for him to ante up .... Lift and show us what you've got. Be patient and we can get this done.

We're a long way behind the previous two games skill wise .... but lets get this week done.

So the riff start the niggle up the other end and AFB gets penalised??
Leads to Cartwright's try.....
A fair go please !!

Fair go is not what the contest is - it's to put your opponent off their game.
Unfortunately, Manly are falling for it.:confused:

AFB went in to punch someone in front of the Ref.
If he s too dumb to realize that they want to get a reaction from him, then we will lose to satisfy his ego :swear:

Take the niggle, turn the other cheek or start Mad Monday celebrations in 40 minutes:angel:

Only 6 points in it and we had a pretty rough half .........penalties, mistakes, posession.

If (a very big IF) we get a fair shake from the refs in the 2nd half, I'm still backing us home!

We will be better in the 2nd 1/2 The riff i dont beleive have much more to show we have plenty more GO Manly

We look like absolute ****

What the **** has the idiot coach down all week?

Everyone knew the panthers were going to come hard this week

Mate ..... Storm were in same position earlier this afternoon ... Leave your judgement till the end of the game ... That's why it's an 80 minute game. This is a time for cool heads and resolve not losing the plot and pointing fingers.

We may be leading the penalty count 5-3 right now, but as most know its not how many, its when and were on the field the penalty is given. Its all well and good getting penalties on the first and second tackles coming out of your own end, but that's nothing when penalties (however dodgy they may be) are given almost directly in front of the posts.

Personally I think we looked the better team, especially in defence. But some dumb play (kicking on the 3rd.....) and not having much ball where it counts (our attacking half) didn't help our cause.

Ambushed and the refs are on board for the rub.

giphy.gif

Fair go is not what the contest is - it's to put your opponent off their game.
Unfortunately, Manly are falling for it.:confused:

AFB went in to punch someone in front of the Ref.
If he s too dumb to realize that they want to get a reaction from him, then we will lose to satisfy his ego :swear:

Take the niggle, turn the other cheek or start Mad Monday celebrations in 40 minutes:angel:
It's been both sides just they get overlooked...
As per f***ing usual !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12