Eels intentionally ruined our season launch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
Whether Kieran is serious or not about playing for Parramatta, one thing has been overlooked in all of this - someone related to Parramatta leaked the story on the day of our season launch.

That's as intentional and disrespectful as it comes.

As a Manly supporter who grew up in the Western Suburbs of Sydney in the 80's I enjoyed closer than anyone the rivalry between the two clubs.

And let me tell you - I'm glad I'm on the Manly side!

Well... We let them have Watnow, so they're probably a little unhappy with us lol :)

I'm more inclined to think that the sort of subtlety required to mastermind that sort of ploy is more than likely beyond the scope of ppl who won't buy a late model car, because "all that electrickery makes dat there Falcoon unreliable like... You know watmsayin"? ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
16 more wooden spoons, 5 premierships less than us. They have always been like a less talented, jealous brother trying their best to pull us down.

The leak was designed to maximise the $'s for the "families" - not to ruin a non event season launch for a football club.

Make no mistake - $>club.

Unless your Jason Taumolomo (sic probably) - as my good friend Lister would say .."what a guy"

I hope they did, because the fact it was leaked is more likely to make Foz stay than leave.

I guess they knew that people might over react and attack KF so that he might consider leaving or something. I'm as frustrated as the next supporter but openly dismissing both players calling for them to be dropped, i feel that we contribute to the negativity as much as rival supporters etc. As strong as the news reports are year in year out we cop the same crap which normally means we have thick skins but lately this hasn't been the case which is disappointing as a Manly supporter who enjoys this site. But back to the topic Parra suck!! :)

If Foz hasn't announced anything before kick off next Friday night, I'd say he is going. If he announces before the game it will be good news. Parramatta chairman Steve Sharp has been telling people Foran is going the Eels even though nothing is signed. Foran is the type of guy who would want to announce the news himself and would not appreciate Sharp telling his mates. Even if Foran does sign with the Eels he has until June 30 to chane his mind.

Parradoesntmatter ,there said it ,how confused can u get their favorite son snorkeller sterling,s a manly supporter lol ,trying to be us since forever !!!

Every year someone tries to ruin our premiership campaign BUT somehow we seem to prove them all wrong.. Its the Manly culture and the fact that everyone hates us is what i love about our club !! Every year they say we have an ageing team boardroom dramas etc etc... Stuff them they are all jealous of our club. MANLY FOREVER...

Every year someone tries to ruin our premiership campaign BUT somehow we seem to prove them all wrong.. Its the Manly culture and the fact that everyone hates us is what i love about our club !! Every year they say we have an ageing team boardroom dramas etc etc... Stuff them they are all jealous of our club. MANLY FOREVER...
Welcome Dinga. Love ya work.

Its the Manly culture and the fact that everyone hates us is what i love about our club !! Every year they say we have an ageing team boardroom dramas etc etc...
I guess if that's what keeps us hell-bent on success then every year we need a bigger and better pre-season drama. Based on that theory, this year should be a belter!

Parra fan here, grew up in Auburn in the 70's, 80's, so followed the Eels all my life. My Family moved to Balgowlah heights in the 90's, great spot near forty baskets/reef beach... but my heart is still loyal to the Eels.. I honestly hope Foran stays with the Eagles..
Growing up in life, playing different sports, I got more satisfaction being in a team of underdogs , and Winning against more fancied opponents.. Hate rich teams buying talent from others, hope Parra don't do this.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8