Eels false dawn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Parramatta legends Brett Kenny, Eric Grothe senior and Ray Price have been voted onto the board of the rugby league club.

The Parramatta Pride and Passion group won four of the seven spots on the board, with long-standing chairman Alan Overton missing out.

Former five-eighth Kenny topped the voting with 203, followed by winger Grothe, 201 and forward Price, 194.

Their ticket secured a fourth board member in John Chidiac.

Three board members were re-elected, Michael Johnson and two former players Geoff Gerard and Ron Hilditch.

That is a concern.

They might actually turn the football team around now.

Found this on another forum which sums it all up
----------------------------
The NRL club is under the control of the League's club board. The rebel ticket has taken control of the Harold Matthews, SG Ball, and Parramatta District Rugby League.

As a plus for the rebel board, the PDRL board gets 3 of the 7 spots on the League's club board, and with the rebel ticket having the majority in the PDRL board they should be able to fill all three with their representatives.

What needs to happen now, is the rebel ticket will need to be able to get enough votes to take one of the four remaining spots on the leagues club board, then they take control of the NRL side, and can push Fitzgerald out.

Wouldn't worry, no-one from out West has any brains.  The so-called 'rebels' consist of failed old football players, has beens, with no business record.  The same old rubbish will come out of Parra.  Animosity rules out there which is a good thing.  They'll be eating themselves for decades. 

How is he going to bring discipline and passion to the club when he couldn't instil it into his own son?

Matabele link said:
How is he going to bring discipline and passion to the club when he couldn't instil it into his own son?

He coached Camden with a lot of NRL has beans’ for a long time - now he'll be an intrigue part of looking after Parramatta’s has beans’ seems a logical job progression to ensure current standards at that club.

I think it is great these three morons got on the board, hopefully they will get on the board of the NRL team as well. 

A divided board, a sure fire recipe for a team that will fail, does the name Northern Eagles ring any alarms bells for what happens when a board is divided?

Their first priority is to take it away from the Leagues Club.  From something with an asset base of $6million to one with an asset base of $20,000.

Sounds like the Manly club....

Matabele link said:
Their first priority is to take it away from the Leagues Club.  From something with an asset base of $6million to one with an asset base of $20,000.

Sounds like the Manly club....

You left a nought off.  The leagues club has assets of $60m.

It is the only club were I have been refused service of alcohol because one of the members of our group was swaying.  Bogan leagues club.  We had only had a couple of beers. 

You are a reknown trouble maker Tookey at joints that serve grog - maybe they had your picture on the front door after your famous night out at Manly War Memorial club many years ago.

The Wheel link said:
You are a reknown trouble maker Tookey at joints that serve grog - maybe they had your picture on the front door after your famous night out at Manly War Memorial club many years ago.

And if Manly sign Carney wheel you can show him the bright lights of Manly and that Kings x is only a short taxi ride away.  Just don't forget to collect your credit card from the bar when you leave the Bourbon and Beefstake this time. 

Not sure if it was the War Memorial night of the the night at the New Brighton?  I wouldn't go back to Parra leagues club again anyway as it is a ****hole.  Too many Parra supporters.   

tookey link said:
I wouldn't go back to Parra leagues club again anyway as it is a S**thole.  Too many Parra supporters.   
  A place where 50% of people support Parra and the other 50% are blue blood westies would be awful.  Reminds me of Byso's house actually. 

Comment coming from a bloke that lives in Dubbo. Hardly Ouch.

He'll probably spend his xmas on the front porch playing his banjo and watching the neighbours beat the crap out of each other.

byso link said:
He'll probably spend his xmas on the front porch playing his banjo and watching the neighbours beat the crap out of each other.
  Yeah I'll be in Canberra.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=178980.msg204417#msg204417 date=1229512401]

Yeah I'll be in Canberra.
[/quote]

I believe that todd Carney will also be in Canberra for Christmas so don't stand still for too long there as he will piss on you. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6