Eels' Dylan Brown charged with sexual touching in pub

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting what the NRL does here, surely a long suspension to set an example. My view at a minimum rest of the season
Thank you @The Wheel
Interesting to see the Parramatta Eels over coming their Key player loss and prevailing with 5 wins in a row
The eels are setting a resilient example of overcoming adversity
As for Brown he needs to be Born again and repent from his wicked ways

Looks like he will be free to play.

I wouldn't be so sure of that, he's not free to play.

Alcohol problem, he can't remember doing it - surely an alcohol fueled sexual offence that he pleaded guilty to and received an 18mth CCO will come with some NRL sanctions.

He's admitted to an alcohol problem since 2021 yet on a bye weekend he's off to Double Bay getting on it, surely if Parra aren't taking it seriously then it's time the NRL did.

Remainder of the year minimum, anything else would send a bad message and make a meal of the NRL's respect of women policy.

Did I read that he is seeing the coaches daughter, or was that just a Silvertails 'fact'?

I reckon most clubs have a boiler plate word file for the usual grovelling apology from a player after an incident like this, just fill in the blanks.

Saves them paying their PR agency to write it.

Funny how every time a player is busted for something like this, they reveal they have an alcohol or drug problem & the incident they get busted for is the one that makes them decide they need help.

Whatever happened to owning up & taking full responsibility for your actions, whether halfcut or sober?

Sounds to me like he was going to deny it until he saw the footage of him doing it. I assume the other 3 counts weren’t on the footage or as clear to see, hence the police dropping them.

Also, if he’d had 20 drinks shouldn’t the Sheaf’s staff have removed him from the premises as per RSA?

I suspect he was also on the nose beers if he was able to convince staff he wasn’t over the limit.

Funny how every time a player is busted for something like this, they reveal they have an alcohol or drug problem & the incident they get busted for is the one that makes them decide they need help.

Whatever happened to owning up & taking full responsibility for your actions, whether halfcut or sober?

Sounds to me like he was going to deny it until he saw the footage of him doing it. I assume the other 3 counts weren’t on the footage or as clear to see, hence the police dropping them.

Also, if he’d had 20 drinks shouldn’t the Sheaf’s staff have removed him from the premises as per RSA?

I suspect he was also on the nose beers if he was able to convince staff he wasn’t over the limit.
I reckon it’s a convenient excuse for them to claim an alcohol or drug problem so the media goes easy on them and their club.

The concept of owning up and taking full responsibility left town a long long time ago.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4