Edene Gebbie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
Can we sign this bloke? Doing nothing at Souths and hes a gun Fullback and Winger, can play both. He was best player in QCup last year, looked good in 9s. Would be perfect to have as has played a lot of fullback but would also be an aerial threat when on the wing when Tommys playing. Would not cost much and would get lots of game time unlike at Souths.

Exactly the kind of signing we need, adds decent depth with the quality to put pressure on positions (Taufua)
he would add a lot to our side. We don’t really have anyone that athletic besides Garrick. And we desperately need someone who can fill in well at fullback, Elliott filled in well last year but we need someone with potential, hopefully garrick becomes that man. We need to make a signing soon otherwise the next few years will be a battle as Tom tries to grow into that extra 10kgs+ of weight he has put on in the past year.

he would add a lot to our side. We don’t really have anyone that athletic besides Garrick. And we desperately need someone who can fill in well at fullback, Elliott filled in well last year but we need someone with potential, hopefully garrick becomes that man. We need to make a signing soon otherwise the next few years will be a battle as Tom tries to grow into that extra 10kgs+ of weight he has put on in the past year.
E-xtraordinary insight

Not that easy. I realise some clubs can add apparently expensive players such as SBW, CHN, Blake Green, Ricky Leutele, etc. But Manly is restricted by the requirement to already have a top 30 squad, and also the salary cap.
Otherwise, would have been a good idea!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4