Eagles vs Giants *spoiler*

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Only watched the last 10 minutes,seen Vick level the game when everything looked lost,3rd down barely off his own goal line and Vick makes a 1st down running the ball,Eventually he gets up the other end gets his team a regulation TD,nothing special in my view besides the drive itself which at this point of the season is more or less a regulation Vick drive,my god he is good

Eagles kick off,praying for a 3 and out the eagles get it,score is 31-all

Inexplicably the punter kicks to Desean Jackson,who fumbles it and picks it up running in a TD,he runs up the sideline well blocked to run far across the field watching until the clock strikes 0:00 and scores the TD,the Giants coach throws his playbook to the ground in disgust and looks like his about to skull**** the punter,gives him a massive serve of words

In contrast to the game itself,The eagles were toast,the game was lost and they could have easily went into the wildcard pool,instead from what im hearing on the coverage of Packers vs Patriots they took 7 minutes to win the game out of 60,that 4th quarter alone should be sold in a highlight package, unbelievable win that had me in stitches

Rant

im loving watching those guys alot more than my pathetic ragtag crew of misfits.the entire franchise which is the 9ers needs a shakeup something cronic,Offensive linemen are useless and i cant judge our QB when he's always getting squashed by any defensive line worth their salt,we'd better have a good draft or its going to be another season of abysmal players,the franchise not only has a poor offensive line but the defense plays touch,ud think every other teams offensive teams had super aids,they dont go anywhere near them

/Rant

That was one of the best 10 minutes of football I've ever seen. I was disgusted after the 3rd QTR, thrown the Gridiron & the dog had left the room on account of my yelling at the TV but all was redeemed with that finish.

It's already being called 'The Miracle At The New Meadowlands' which must be biting those Gnats deep!

Watching that game after what we've served up over the last couple of years makes me realize how far the team have come. The attitude is completely different, from the staff to the players. No way at any point in his career that DMac wouldn't brought us back in the 4th. Champions mentality.

Unfortunately I think that the Championship run will have to wait till next year. Far too many injuries on a team already covered with holes as Rnd Rookie FS Nate Allen on IR with ruptured patella. That means we'll have two 7th rnd rookies starting on D (FS Coleman & MLB Chaney). Not to say that I don't think those guys will be ballers, just that we won't be anywhere near our best when the crunch time comes around.

Coaching Staff have done a great job so far this year. The O-line was arguably the worst in the year at the start of the year (Lost our C in the first game of the year as well) & now they're getting decent time for Vick. The Lb corps & secondary were porous as all hell as well but some production has actually been achieved on that side of the ball (Except in the RZ :( ). It all bodes well for our future.

I wouldn't get too down on SF Shane. The O-line is very young but are coming together this year. The O across the board is very strong. D isn't that great but only a few pieces away from being able to hold their own. The main thing your guys need is a QB! Alex & Troy Smith are not the answer. I'd expect SF to be part of the group after Kevin Kolb/Donny McNabb. I get the feeling that Cam Newton or Ryan Mallett may be heading your way in the draft as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4