Eagles U18 reps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Foxtel is too busy with reruns of the talking heads type shows to broadcast junior league :cool:

How pathetic has the pre-game circle jerk become ...watching everyone tell everyone that everyone is the most wonderful, brave, talented and gifted to ever play the game whilst falling over each other to give meaningless stats and crack a joke .....

.... not sure how many people are like me but I have not watched a pre-game "performance" of these numbnuts in nearly 2 years .... it would be interesting because I suspect if they did an audience survey they would see a huge spike in viewers about a minute before kick off ....

How pathetic has the pre-game circle jerk become ...watching everyone tell everyone that everyone is the most wonderful, brave, talented and gifted to ever play the game whilst falling over each other to give meaningless stats and crack a joke .....

.... not sure how many people are like me but I have not watched a pre-game "performance" of these numbnuts in nearly 2 years .... it would be interesting because I suspect if they did an audience survey they would see a huge spike in viewers about a minute before kick off ....
If you look at the FoxNRL channel programming for 7 days, it is 70% talk shows and their endless repeats during the week.

The pre-game and post-game shows are again the same people saying the same thing :banghead:

I'm looking at Kayo once Optus guarantees first world connection :nerd:

I turn on at kick off and turn off at full time

Don't watch any of it. Even before a Manly home game on Fox it's 90% about how Vonny hopes the opposition win. Ch nein forget about it.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10