Eagles Avocado recipe - vote, support and win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
http://www.rloc.com.au/page/EaglesArticle/0,,12640~1640328,00.html

The link above takes you to the page of the RL one community iniative who are running a competition on healthy eating.

Each of the NRL teams has posted a recipe and you can vote for your favourite.

All entries will be in with the chance to win a couple of GF tickets to see Manly go back to back but just as importantly the winning team gets $5,000 added to the coffers of their community program budget so a worthwhile initiative and one that would be good to get behind if you can?

So have a look and cast your votes people (and of course the Eagles one is the best.....)
Cheers
Vid

this was discussed last week I think, based on a news item where the NRL removed Brett Stewart and put Orford in instead

Thanks Guys....Wheel are you there tomorrow?

I've got a couple of Out of Towners coming to mine for beer and sausage prior to the game and then on to the club around 4.00 ish so maybe see you in the Bistro?

I was speaking to Aaron on the bus on Monday and he mentioned he was looking for someone from the Jane Try Stand to feature in the 2010 membership brochure so I suggested you....might be a chance to get Ox and BK in the picture for a "pool room" momento?...has he been in contact?
Hope all's well?
Vid

voted for the Brett Stewart SE salsa- "It is the one i am most likely going to make and eat". I couldn't cook to save my life.

Dan link said:
this was discussed last week I think, based on a news item where the NRL removed Brett Stewart and put Orford in instead

Correct.

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/topic,181192.msg233902/

vidmar link said:
Thanks Guys....Wheel are you there tomorrow?

I've got a couple of Out of Towners coming to mine for beer and sausage prior to the game and then on to the club around 4.00 ish so maybe see you in the Bistro?

I was speaking to Aaron on the bus on Monday and he mentioned he was looking for someone from the Jane Try Stand to feature in the 2010 membership brochure so I suggested you....might be a chance to get Ox and BK in the picture for a \"pool room\" momento?...has he been in contact?
Hope all's well?
Vid

Vid - I will see you at the club to say G'day, should be there 4:15.  Have a leave pass (sort of) so will have a couple post game as well.

Haven't heard from Aaron, I am in the Arko Stand howover.  Talk more tomorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6