Eadie commits to Tahs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mini

NEW South Wales has beaten off the challenge from Australia's three other Super 14 franchises and the imminent threat from rugby league to secure the services of rising centre Clint Eadie for next season.
The son of former rugby league Test star Graham Eadie has set his sights on winning a spot in the Waratahs' Super 14 squad. The 22-year-old, currently on the Waratahs tour of eastern Europe, has signed a letter of intent to join the NSW Rugby Academy and will put pen to paper when he returns home. The academy has been set up by the NSW Rugby Union to target players it believes have the potential to become future Wallabies. The northern beaches treelopper cut down some tall poppies with the Warringah club this season and it was no surprise he attracted attention, demonstrating the same powerful style that characterised his father's career with the Manly Sea Eagles, NSW and Australia.
"I had a bit of interest from all Super 14 sides, but in the end it came down to the Waratahs or the Brumbies," Eadie said after training at Moscow's Fila Stadium. He was told he was welcome back at Manly, where he spent five seasons. "The Waratahs have been good to me and I am happy in Sydney," he said. "It's my home and where my family is and where I want to stay. The Brumbies offered me the same kind of contract but wanted me to play for the Vikings down there." Eadie has been one of the most impressive new players on the NSW tour, with a man-of-the-match performance against the Czech Republic.

Funnily enough both the Eadie brothers had several years in the lower age grades at Manly and were basically unspectacular.

It is hard to judge hwo good he is now as people like Lenny Beckett and Ben McDougall were fairly average with Manly but went quickly to the top echelon in Rugby, Beckett being the with Brumbies and MCDougall in the Scotland squad.

Canteen you could get a run with the Scotland team, they are garbage. If u can catch a ball and tackle you are in.

Beckett is ok at union but he has only been on the bench only a few times and that has been when the brumbies have had a high injury toll.

Canteen you could get a run with the Scotland team, they are garbage. If u can catch a ball and tackle you are in.

Beckett is ok at union but he has only been on the bench only a few times and that has been when the brumbies have had a high injury toll.
Thy're that weak are the???
:lol:
What you are saying is right!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7