Dylan Walker's replacements

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I must admit, if Dylan is ‘boned’, i probably wouldn’t go to market. I’d be tempted to pay down the final year of DCE’s contract and tell Garrick etc that they have the entire 2019 to show us what they’ve got.

I must admit, if Dylan is ‘boned’, i probably wouldn’t go to market. I’d be tempted to pay down the final year of DCE’s contract and tell Garrick etc that they have the entire 2019 to show us what they’ve got.

“ Boned”.....lol

That cracked me up!

And we have a spare 330 k to play with next year too.

DCE's final year is in 2023
That’s if he exercises a 2 year option isn’t it? I am thinking more about 2021, which I think Is the last year of the contract, excluding option. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My comment about front ending still stands - it doesn’t really matter who it is...

That’s if he exercises a 2 year option isn’t it? I am thinking more about 2021, which I think Is the last year of the contract, excluding option. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My comment about front ending still stands - it doesn’t really matter who it is...
You could be right and it may be an option in his favour, but why wouldn't he exercise that option, especially if he's on over $1 million a season?

"They have a red hot young player in the NRL they are going to chase" Peter Peters on the @SeaEagles recruitment should Dylan Walker become unavailable.

"They have a red hot young player in the NRL they are going to chase" Peter Peters on the @SeaEagles recruitment should Dylan Walker become unavailable.
If Zorba is on the money(who knows...),Bronson Xerri from the sharks might be the guy.Re-signed last year,but with the cap problems there now he might be let go or allowed to negotiate.He is a future star...but whether he is better than who we have right now for this year(in terms of performing better this year than what we have) is questionable.

Euan Aitken? Robert Jennings? Sean Marsters?

Depends how much cash is put away I guess.... Kerrod Holland?

Bit off topic but what happened to that super hot prospect we got from NZ a few years ago, Marvin Curry?

DCE signed his 8 year contract in 2015. That makes his last year 2023

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4