Dylan Walker and Aaron Gray rushed to hospital

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL
8:54am September 22, 2015

TBAPGL
South Sydney NRL players Dylan Walker and Aaron Gray have been rushed to hospital this morning.

Ambulance NSW has confirmed two men were taken to St Vincent’s after being found at a home at around 3.45am.

The pair were initially in a serious condition but are now stable and remain in hospital.

Walker, 20, was a member of the Rabbitohs’ 2014 premiership team and has represented Australia.

Gray, 21, recently re-signed with the club until 2017 and is a NSW under-20 representative.

Souths crashed out of the NRL finals on Sunday 13th September after losing to Cronulla at Allianz Stadium.

This is a breaking news article. More information will be added as it comes to hand.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...d-aaron-gray-hospitalised#0QBvRFO9GT0iUHcF.99

Herald is saying Walker was on Oxy from recent surgery but that doesn't explain Grey. Walker apparently had a "reaction to the medication". I think the reaction is called an overdose when you take too much in an attempt to get ****ed up. See, Irons, Andy...

I am familiar with both drugs through having a close family member die from cancer. Both drugs are strong pain killers used after surgery, opiates. If used correctly, no problems. Strange that they both reacted adversely at 3 in the morning in the same apartment.

I am familiar with both drugs through having a close family member die from cancer. Both drugs are strong pain killers used after surgery, opiates. If used correctly, no problems. Strange that they both reacted adversely at 3 in the morning in the same apartment.
There is also this purpose:

The group of oxycodone users who use the drug 'extra-medically' has been one of the most concerning but hardest to measure of the user groups over the past decade.

Oxycodone has become one of the most widely-abused prescription opioids, with the tablets able to be crushed and snorted or injected. Tablets are also dealt and sold-on, with the drug trading illegally for up to $50 per tablet, meaning one packet could be worth approximately $1,000.

The number of Australians injecting oxycodone has increased significantly since 2005. In findings presented by NDARC last year from the Illicit Drug Reporting System – a national illicit drug monitoring system which involves interviews with people who inject drugs regularly, along with analysis and examination of data sources related to illicit drugs – approximately one third of all participants reported they injected oxycodone in 2013. This figure represents an increase from 17 per cent in 2005.

The demand for oxycodone as an injectable drug has also led to what is known as 'doctor-' or 'prescription-shopping'.

"There is no question some addicts go into doctor’s surgeries with a well-rehearsed script [to obtain these drugs]," Professor Jake Najman from the University of Queensland said. "They know what symptoms to present and the doctor has no point of reference – they can say they have terrible back pain and nothing’s helping, or something similar. There’s no way for the doctor to know if that person is telling truth.

"There's no question some addicts are doing it and getting the scripts, and there may be others doing it [to resell the drugs] – the amount of money you could make is enormous."

The prescription drugs black market trade has also moved online. Last week it was reported that the online illegal drug business is booming, despite the closure of the infamous website Silk Road last year. But what has alarmed researchers is the growing trend to shop online for legal drugs.

"Pharmaceutical opioids are our really major drug of concern," Dr Lucy Burns of NDARC said last week.

Dr Burns says the kinds of drugs being sold online is changing, and demand has shifted from psychoactive substances – which mimic the effect of illegal drugs – to opioid painkillers like morphine, over-the-counter medications containing codeine, and oxycodone.

Just like we did with Brett? Yep it does not look great but, as fans of a player who suffered as much as Brett did, have we not learnt to wait for 5 minutes before flinging mud? I mean what harm is there in waiting?
Yeah, fine - but as others have said above: two players 'reacting adversely to medication' at the same time, in the same location...and it just happens to be one of the most abused painkillers going around...

I've also had two close family members prescribed the same medication following operations in the last few months. Nobody OD'd because nobody was trying to get a high off it...

Yeah, fine - but as others have said above: two players 'reacting adversely to medication' at the same time, in the same location...and it just happens to be one of the most abused painkillers going around...

I've also had two close family members prescribed the same medication following operations in the last few months. Nobody OD'd because nobody was trying to get a high off it...

Just like Brett was "drunk"?

Like I said it does not look great but we can not complain about how our players are treated if we do the same to others...even if it is the dirty vermin

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6