DWZ to Warriors - stroke of luck for us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Ok - I admit i watch VERY few games other than Manly.... so this is only a semi-informed post.

But with the news today of DWZ moving to the warriors, have we gotten a little lucky?

We still have to play the Dogs twice - but I fully expect us to beat them on both occasions regardless of DWZ being available.

More interestingly - the Warriors will theoretically improve with this inclusion (yes, no?) And they play a LOT of the teams around and in front of us over the coming months. Could the Warriors signing help them improve? Will it benefit us?

interested to hear rom the Warriors fans/watchers here...

The Warriors have years of mediocrity ahead while Brown is in charge and signing overrated players like DWZ.

Sometimes he can do some nice things in attack. But he is error prone, and not a smart footballer shall we say.

Ok - I admit i watch VERY few games other than Manly.... so this is only a semi-informed post.

But with the news today of DWZ moving to the warriors, have we gotten a little lucky?

We still have to play the Dogs twice - but I fully expect us to beat them on both occasions regardless of DWZ being available.

More interestingly - the Warriors will theoretically improve with this inclusion (yes, no?) And they play a LOT of the teams around and in front of us over the coming months. Could the Warriors signing help them improve? Will it benefit us?

interested to hear rom the Warriors fans/watchers here...
Plenty of Warriors fans on the new cross forum chat, just copy you post over to this thread

He's a theoretically dangerous player but I don't think the Dogs' fortunes change much with or without him. Barrett probably took the boys out for beers at half time against the Eels.

Good teams make their own luck
If we are good enough on the day we win
We focus on our own players and our own game

I think DWZ has been pretty ineffectual in attack but his cover defence has saved the Dogs several tries. They won't lose much with Meaney at fullback.

We would want him to play. He is ordinary. One of mates who is a doggies supporter is very happy he is gone.

I don't think it has anything to do with Manly and will make no difference to us when we play either team.

I don't rate him as a player so the Dogs are probably wise to part ways with him, and the Warriors are silly to recruit him.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8