• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is there anyone that doesn't think we weren't a much better team with Dunley on the field for the whole match? His dummy half work was crisp, his ball running sensational and he seemed in a much better rhythm in both attack and defence. We didn't much Catwalk at all in my opinion and the luxury of an extra prop was a master-stroke.

Was Randall injured or was this a coaching decision????

Dunley will be vital at keeping the big Parra pack on their toes and also at taking some of the pressure away from the halfback!!!

I think starting detracted some of his potency. I'd rather have Willow on at hooker for the first 20 minutes and then bring on Shayne when Stringer and co. are tiring.

*agrees with C*

But to answer the question, Dunley > Chad.

It's justified by who will be a Sea Eagle next year.

I disagree. I liked having Dunley on at the start, cause it gave us some spark right out of the gun.

Dunley was great.

His impact per minute might have been reduced but over the 80 minutes he made the same number of runs and breaks as he would normally in 50 minutes. So having an extra prop instead is much better value.

Also how good was his tackle when stewy juggled the intercept. It was awsome that he got back to stop what should have been a try. (with stey of coarse)

Dunley was class yet again - sure having him on the full match takes away some of his impact value coming on fresh and after 20 mins but I prefer him to our other options.

We looked a lot smarter with Dunley on the field from the get go. Randall is done as far as I am concerned, and not before time, should have happened weeks ago. I will say that Dunley missed a few tackles though (8 according to NRL stats) which is a little worry, but may have come from being tired towards end of game, and it was in the bag anyway.

It might pay to start with Willo at hooker and put Dunley back to bench, but that would mean Harris or Kite (my preference) in the run on side if we go with 3 props on bench. Can't see any likely changes to the side (unless Hicks doesn't pull up) so that is most likely scenario. But knowing Des's aversion to change it will be same set up as against the Raiders.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4