Dunley Off???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
for the record i didnt think there was much in it, penalty sufficiant and Wesser took a dive, he was getting up and then all of a sudden he was knocked out , looked quite funny!

Eight charged after NRL video review
Monday, June 5, 2006 - 4:26 PM

Parramatta halfback Jeremy Smith faces a minimum four-week suspension for allegedly shoving referee Sean Hampstead while Sydney Roosters forward Lopini Paea is looking at a 10-week ban for his part in a spear tackle.

Eight players have been charged by the NRL's match review committee, with Melbourne's Billy Slater, who returned from a seven-match ban on the weekend, likely to miss two weeks for a dangerous throw and New Zealand Warriors prop Ruben Wiki facing a six-week ban for kneeing.

St George Illawarra's Matt Cooper is another star set to be outed after being charged for a dangerous throw that will sideline him for two weeks with an early guilty plea.

The Roosters also had winger Amos Roberts and lock Ashley Harrison charged with grade one dangerous throws, Harrison for his part in the tackle on Melbourne prop Ben Cross which saw Paea charged with a grade five dangerous throw.

Smith was charged with grade five contrary conduct for his handling of Hampstead late in the Eels' loss to St George Illawarra and could miss six weeks if he unsuccessfully challenges the ban at the judiciary.

South Sydney's Shannon McPherson will not miss any matches with an early plea after also copping a grade one dangerous throw charge.

He seems destined never to play NRL for Manly, cause he aint likely to resign with us if he cant crack the top flight.

June 30 and beyond will be a busy time for his agent if he is as good as all reports.

Dunley is deadset untouchable.

Got off that charge for contrary conduct and now he's managed to avoid suspension for a high tackle nasty enough to warrant a week.

again, didnt think that tackle was much and wesser stayed down, if he didnt, probably be play on.

again, didnt think that tackle was much and wesser stayed down, if he didnt, probably be play on.

I'm with you Pepsi.. didn't think there was much in it at all!!

Warranted a penalty (only because the video ref interferred) but it was ok.. high but ok

I thought that Dunley was just clearing his throat when he tackled Wesser.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2