Dunley charged - 3 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Charges are as follows:

Shane Dunley, Sea Eagles
Charged with grade five contrary conduct on the Eels' PJ Marsh.
*An early guilty plea would see him sidelined for three matches.

Ryan Hoffman, Storm
Charged with a grade one dangerous throw on the Bulldogs' Tony Grimaldi.
*Hoffman faces a one-match ban if he enters an early guilty plea.

Cooper Cronk, Storm
Charged with a grade two dangerous throw on the Bulldogs' Adam Brideson.
*Faces a two-match suspension if he makes an early guilty plea.

Lance Thompson, Dragons
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on the Knights' Jarrod Muller.
*A clean record means Thompson will not be suspended over the incident but will reduce his carry-over penalty points if he makes an early guilty plea.

Craig Smith, Knights
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on the Dragons' Michael Henderson.
*Will escape suspension if he enters an early guilty plea.

Josh Perry, Knights
Charged with a grade two reckless high tackle on the Dragons' Michael Henderson.
*Two prior offences on his record mean he faces five weeks on the sideline if he enters an early guilty plea.

Paul Gallen, Sharks
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on the Panthers' Joel Clinton.
*Will escape suspension if he makes an early guilty plea for the charge.

Adam Mogg, Raiders
Charged with a grade one dangerous throw on Wests Tigers' Liam Fulton.
*An early guilty plea will see him sidelined for two matches.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

I haven't seen the tele footage of this but if Dunley is guilty he is a fool! His discipline snaps are becoming very costly. He is a great dummy half runner who has stood tall this season but his silly penalties and stupidity is spoiling his game!

I watched the game tonight - it didnt look intentional, he has an obvious peed off pace when angry and did not have it on then. Just looked casual. If he gets charged then he is an idiot more than anything.

I didn't think Perry's handbag swung that hard to deserve 5 weeks.

Ah well, the guy's a cat never the less..

The NRL is barking ****ing mad.

I wonder if Dunley has the blood test results from round One back yet? (Speaking of contrary conduct).

Long forgotton mata - remember he plays for manly so deserves it.

Spitting on someone on purpose has no place - accidentily then i would think its worth a warning - ie about 80 points.

He has announced that he will contest it as he does not want to be labelled a spitter.

The real wonder is that he could raise a spit at all given that he'd just run around flat out for 15 minutes.

How much control do you think a player has with gummy, dehyrdrated spit and a mouthguard?

I sometimes wonder if any NRL administrator has played the game at any level!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2