Dunamis Lui

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Starling is very solid-very reliable and still very young for a prop. He will get better and better.
Not every player on the field needs to be a dynamic match winner. Does his job and blocks up holes. What more do you want?
Lui is a gun-definite keeper

Starling is very solid-very reliable and still very young for a prop. He will get better and better.
Not every player on the field needs to be a dynamic match winner. Does his job and blocks up holes. What more do you want?
Lui is a gun-definite keeper

Okay that's another one for our gun 2016 team then!

Many manly fans where saying a couple of weeks back that they could not enjoy this season with the mercenaries wearing our colours. To anyone who still feels that way i say don't forget guys like Lui who are trying their guts out and improving with every match. I'm so excited to watch these guys come along and make up our next great squad. Lui has been our best so far if anyone asks me.

I don't watch as much footy as I used to. Obviously all manly games but with three young kids and my first passion being fishing I rarely see a channel nein game not involving the Eagles. But I remember when we were in a battle with Cronulla to sign this bloke. I was really hoping we would get him. Honestly T symonds was a bloke whilst injury prone I always watched and wished played for us. Horo too whilst not firing last year I think he can still cut it. I am pissed DCE is going always thought Foran would. Of those two I have watched us beat quality sides with DCE no Foran but never the other way around. How many non rep games has DCE missed for manly. Less than three I would say. It's a real shame he is going but our recruitment on a shoestring snaring the blokes we have shows Warrick? That young guy who got injured? Is working. We will make the semis for the next three years but not really contend. Then we win another Comp.

Lui is a really solid player, he has gone up another notch especially when we have needed the pack to stand up. I'm hoping he is here for a few years yet as on the footy show last yr he mentioned his partner was still living in Brisbane. Don't know if that's still the case or not?

Apart from a good player he seems like a guy that would lighten the mood at training. I still refer to him as Coconut Bliss, his self appointed cocktail name on the footy show lol :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6