Dumb Wallabies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will Genia is the biggest problem for the Wallabies right now, we are one out predictable boredom because he stands behind the maul like a scarecrow.... NZ had time to reset and talk about their D everytime before Genia finally remembered to pick it up, by then one pass and we are hit.

Whenever he decided to play rather than watch it got exciting, a lot of players dissapeared but Genia was the magician that made it happen.... no timing on the backline moves no roll on down the field.

He needs to be dumped before this gets better, maybe Cherry can fill in 3 times a year for the Bledisloe? Was that last statment Blasphemous on an Eagles site?

Will Genia is the biggest problem for the Wallabies right now, we are one out predictable boredom because he stands behind the maul like a scarecrow.... NZ had time to reset and talk about their D everytime before Genia finally remembered to pick it up, by then one pass and we are hit.

Whenever he decided to play rather than watch it got exciting, a lot of players dissapeared but Genia was the magician that made it happen.... no timing on the backline moves no roll on down the field.

He needs to be dumped before this gets better, maybe Cherry can fill in 3 times a year for the Bledisloe? Was that last statment Blasphemous on an Eagles site?

Mals said:
Napper said:
Someone should move this thread. Rugby is a cancer to sport in Australia.

I think you're a tad confused Napper. AFL is THE cancer of sport in Australia with 720 pro athletes involved in an "exclusive" sport. At least in the 2 rugbies players can switch codes. Imagine Buddy Franklin growing up with a steeden instead of a sherrin in his hand, the bloke would be a super star in League.

Back to the game, All Blacks too good man for man across the field. They should have won by 20.

As a Hawks supporter, I think Cyril Rioli would make Ben Barba look pedestrian!

Mals said:
Napper said:
Someone should move this thread. Rugby is a cancer to sport in Australia.

I think you're a tad confused Napper. AFL is THE cancer of sport in Australia with 720 pro athletes involved in an "exclusive" sport. At least in the 2 rugbies players can switch codes. Imagine Buddy Franklin growing up with a steeden instead of a sherrin in his hand, the bloke would be a super star in League.

Back to the game, All Blacks too good man for man across the field. They should have won by 20.

As a Hawks supporter, I think Cyril Rioli would make Ben Barba look pedestrian!

I find it incredibly frustrating to see these 'professionals' totter around dropping the ball in very basic situations. Beale, I'm looking at you.

I don't mind union, played fullback at school but the game certainly needs speeding up. Maybe reduce a penalty to two points so kickers stop slotting them over 60mtrs out.

All Blacks - well drilled No 1 team. Congrats to them.

I find it incredibly frustrating to see these 'professionals' totter around dropping the ball in very basic situations. Beale, I'm looking at you.

I don't mind union, played fullback at school but the game certainly needs speeding up. Maybe reduce a penalty to two points so kickers stop slotting them over 60mtrs out.

All Blacks - well drilled No 1 team. Congrats to them.

I swear, if the wallabies got the ball 1 metre out from the try line, they'd put in a 50 mtr kick.

Useless.

Plus I still think there's something fundamentally wrong with the game when a 3 point penalty kick happens 51 mtrs out for 1 player not retreating 1 metre. This game has become super boring.

That said, well done all blacks, too big, too strong, too good!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6