Dumb dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
They just don't get it, do they?

Bulldogs teammate Reni Maitua said the club would rally around the embattled forward.

"Our club cops a lot of crap and it brings us close together," Maitua said. "We'll let the judiciary deal with things like that and concentrate on playing footy.

"I didn't see the incident at the time, but Brad Morrin is a great guy and a great player.

"He's one of those passionate players and maybe it was a bit of a brain explosion, we'll just have to see what happens at the judiciary.

"We're a pretty close-knit bunch, especially me and 'Moz'.

The Sun Herald this morning had the publici relations machinery from the Dogs in overdrive. Maybe you could learn that you don't do stupid things you need to to cover up!!!

"Our club cops a lot of crap and it brings us close together,"

No Mata, they dont get it at all. Its the same tired old transference of blame every time.

They are a continual slur on the game. Kick em out of the comp is my remedial opinion.

It keeps getting better:

The Bulldogs are at the centre of another off-field controversy with lower-grader Damon Alley-Tovio alleged to have stolen a car after a fight with security guards at a western Sydney hotel on Saturday night.

NSW Police claim the 23-year-old, who spent time at Canberra, St George Illawarra and South Sydney before joining the Bulldogs this year, fled Parramatta's Rydges Hotel in a stolen vehicle after being involved in a scuffle.

The car was later found at Maroubra police station with the keys still in the ignition, police still on the lookout for Alley-Tovio.

"We have urged Damon to report to police," Bulldogs chief executive Malcolm Noad said.

"He has been advised that he is suspended from training and playing with the club until further notice."

60 in a 40 is nothing. Everyone has done that at least once in their life... but then again the Bulldogs do have cops following them just waiting to arrest them don't they Malcolm.

60 in a 40 is nothing. Everyone has done that at least once in their life... but then again the Bulldogs do have cops following them just waiting to arrest them don't they Malcolm.

If anything it is more heinous because it means he is speeding through a school zone - no doubt with flashing warning lights etc as they are rolling those out in the city before the country.

Would you be pleased if he was wizzing past your kid's school?

I'm not condoning biting or anything, but Tahu is a habitual sleezy player. Niggling facials, albows and choke holds etc..I noticed he was doing it a lot more Friday night...or more than normal. I'd say the bite was a get even type thing. The fact it happened in a grapple tackle says a lot as well.

Tahu could have been a great footy player....but he obviously has a dislike of Hagan.

Good riddance to the little worm !!!

Yeah fair call about the school. It didn't occur to me as we have quite a few 40km zones here that aren't near schools.

Horses struggle going that quick anyhow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4