Dugan Ruled out of Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JohnB_32

Reserve Grader
Dugan has officially been ruled out for 3-5 weeks, meaning he will miss origin 2.
A replacement is still to be named.

Mini is the perfect man to keep the fullback spot warm for Snake to have it back next year. The guy is as safe as houses, much happier with him over Hayne & Gidley.

Wolfpack said:
Mini is the perfect man to keep the fullback spot warm for Snake to have it back next year. The guy is as safe as houses, much happier with him over Hayne & Gidley.

always some sense from you :)

Wolfpack said:

Spot on, i don't really get where the Mini hate is coming from

To me Brett is trying too hard atm. Some unnecessary wild passes at the end of the last game. No need for Origin pressure right now. Give him time to really settle into his groooooove.

Rex said:
To me Brett is trying too hard atm. Some unnecessary wild passes at the end of the last game. No need for Origin pressure right now. Give him time to really settle into his groooooove.

Yeah i saw those wild passes and was wondering what he was thinking. I think that shows he is building confidence and he will get back into the groove over time.

it's a no Brainer!!

should have been Idris to Centre, Hoppa to wing and Hayne as Fullback.

But NOOOOO, thats too complex for Ricky Stuart as he wants the team to lose.

Mini's not going to let anybody down, and is a safer option that hayne, who should think he's there to do something useful in attack to break up the defense when needed. If not mini I would have had hopa at fb, he already feels more reliable than hayne.

mini, what a fabulous player he was a few years back....

re. brett stewart's extravagance last game; I think he's kind of celebrating being back. and at 38 blot you can't really argue too much. after the freak show play vs the broncos, he was looking for another one. the whole team looked to be in a kind of 'how can we cook up another try?' mode (the last few were all kicks). as I said before, I like that level of contempt for the opposition. It spoke volumes about how far beneath us the dogs were in that game.

Last played SOO in 2007. Just how many years was that ago? Maybe this will keep him out of Sydney Confidential.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8