Dugan out for NSW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Apparently Dugan is out with his elbow injury and Josh Morris has been called in. I think this is probably a blessing in disguise. Dugan has played well for NSW at fullback, but Morris has been the best centre at origin level to contain Inglis, this could be a real positive.

So why didn't Walker get promoted, I thought he was the utility brought in to cover injury ?

So why didn't Walker get promoted, I thought he was the utility brought in to cover injury ?

That would seem logical, wouldn't it? I would much prefer Morris over Dugan however, so I guess Lozza has other plans for Walker.

I hate all this smoke and mirrors crap in the lead ups to SOO.

On one side it looked like a golden opportunity to replace walker with a genuine utility like J Bird, Austin or Graham and slot him in the centres. On the other hand I can agree with them assuming they don't believe he'd be upto standard defending Inglis so J Moz is still the better option to mark up G.I and Oates. Fair enough logic I suppose..

Morris has proven himself over the years and Walker is the more likely to add some spark off the bench. Makes sense that Morris starts.

Walker in for Dugan would have been a disaster. I have been watching Walker in defence this season. Sure he's more exposed at 5/8 but he would be absolutely trampled by Inglis in the centres. Morris coming back into the team was the best result for NSW.

I'm still bewildered that Walker was picked in the first place.

Josh has been Good for NSW in the past but I feel his game is declining from age and the injuries he has suffered.
I personally would of moved walker to centre but the Snoz nose best.

Edit: like many I am suprised Walker is even there tbh.
Is Roberts in form?

I think it will be an unorthodox role for Walker....his likely to come off the bench & play a running dummy half attacking behind the ruck area & off 2nd phase - before I get shot down, wait till Wednesday & see.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6