Drug Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Been proven to be BS....

Positively no NRL players

August 23, 2006 ANTI-doping authorities said today they have ramped up their campaign against doping in rugby league but have found no positive tests among NRL players.

This follows a Sydney newspaper report today that claims the newly-formed Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) picked up a breach of the sport's drug rules, not from a sample but after a comprehensive investigation. It does not name the player involved.

But ASADA said it has conducted a number of initiatives in partnership with the game's administrators in recent weeks, and NRL clubs have reported an increased number of dope tests in the lead-up to the finals series.

"ASADA can confirm that the current anti-doping initiatives have not revealed any National Rugby League player testing positive to anabolic steroids, EPO, human growth hormones or stimulants," the organisation said in a statement.

"These initiatives are designed to deter any athlete who may be contemplating doping or catch any athlete who may be involved in doping," ASADA chairman Richard Ings said.

"Any athlete or athlete support personnel involved in using prohibited substances in any sport needs to know that at no stage in Australian sporting history have they stood a greater chance of being detected and sanctioned.

"ASADA is stepping up their investigations in all Australian sports."

ASADA, set up earlier this year by the federal government, has wide powers of investigation, including data-sharing agreements with police, customs and other government bodies.

Source: http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23214,00.html

Gee, so they didn't detect the undetectable - what a surprise!!!!

I dare the NRL players to give blood tests and for them to be kept in a freezer.

pffffffffffffft

I reckon I'll be dredging up this thread in a few months time and saying "I told you so".

As if no players are on roids. :lol:

It was funny theat channel 9 had shifcoske on the news stating he welcomes drug testing - funny the difference 10 years can make after a dark cloud arose over the crushers and he left under it.

Pritchard was on the radio this morning saying he had them show up at 5am a few times and asked him to pee in a cup.....I wouldnt even open the door that is close to harrasment

Also said they wanted to watch him get out of bed, what if he had company. Very strange when you consider the whole Penrith team was tested at trainning a few hours later.

Pritchard was on the radio this morning saying he had them show up at 5am a few times and asked him to pee in a cup.....I wouldnt even open the door that is close to harrasment
id give them a sample. All over their clothes. then tell them to go and ring out their shirt and test that.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6