Draw Conclusions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Had a quick skim over the Eagles draw today and it seems we have done fairly well.

The teams we could fairly regard as top 8 contenders that we play twice are: Broncos & the Bulldogs.

The teams we could fairly regard as bottom half contenders that we play twice are: Tigers, Eels, Raiders, Roosters, Rabbits.

We have our bye in the middle of the 3 week groupings in Rnd 13, while the hapless Tigers, Warriors, Rooters, Dragons all have the solitary bye too early in Rnd 6.

Our run home in rounds is not overly difficult but will keep us primed & ready for September.

When times will be more difficult is obviously losing Lyon, Orford, Kite at SOO time (im happy for King to do city/Country tho)

But all in all, the draw looks kinda positive really. 8)

That was my impression when I read the draw too jatz. What I find good about it it theres no point in or draw where I would dread playing several weeks. Theres not 4 or 5 hard games staked on top of each other. Its all well spaced out?

For the guys who live in Manly, what kind of crowds do you think we could haul if we were to get a monday night game at home?

I take five with me on the weekend games but none of us can go on Mondays. I can't see a good crowd turning up especially when it cools down. Put the Monday night matches on at Aussie stadium and catch the city crowd.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2