Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
If we thought they were gone before, they've just picked up some more injuries.

Fullback and co-captain Ben Hornby (calf) is expected to miss four weeks, second rower Ashton Sims (knee) four to six weeks and five-eighth Dean Young (knee) six to eight weeks.

Winger Brett Morris was also ruled out for an indefinite period with a shoulder injury.

:yeah:

One look at their injury list is enough to tell you someone at the club is doing the wrong thing.

Training? Rehab?

Whatever it is its gotta be happening for a reason. You just don't get bad luck like that.

How can one team get the most number of injuries out of every team EVERY YEAR ???!!! It's happened the last 5 yrs? Fire that fitness trainer for god sake!!! Then fire Brown - worst coach i've ever come across.

They are a bunch of schmucks. whilever they continue to blame it on "bad luck" they will underachieve. Gee I'm glad I don't support that mob.

Looks like a race between Dragons and Knights for the spoon. Sweet!

Richie Williams has been released and they are picking up Soward as well.

Who will be the first coach to be sacked this season?

would make a very interesting poll question CW! I could name 3 candidates - Brown, Anderson, Smith. Possibly Brown, but hey who knows!!

Anderson may well have turned the corner with that win.

Given they came second last in 06 he doesnt have to achieve much to go any better.

The Joe and Richie show will make any team tremble, NOT. Joe goes to water when pressured and Williams sulks. Not a good combination.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6