DRAGONS?????????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FAR OUT DID ANYONE SEE HOW GOOD THEY PLAYED AGAINST PARRA IN THE FIRST 20 MINS WITH MOST OF THERE MAIN PLAYERS ON THE BENCH OR OUT. EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY GOT THE BALL THEY MADE A 40 METRE RUN IM SCARED AND PLUS THEY ARE EVEN MORE DESPERATE FOR A WIN MMMMMMMM MAKES YOU WONDER. I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DOCTOR I HAVE BROKEN MY FINGER AND I DIDNT WANT TO TELL HIM HOW I DID IT BUT I REALISED WHEN PENRITH SCORED THAT PATHETIC TRY WITH A MINUTE TO GO I PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE WALL LOL I THINK IM A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN WATCHING A MANLY GAME I DIDNT EVEN FEEL PAIN UNTIL ABOUT 30MINS AFTER THE GAME AND WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO TALK TO ME THEY SEE NOTHING BUT BACK OF THE HAND I EVEN GOT A COMPLAINT FROM THE NEIBOURS THEY THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A FIGHT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WHEN I WAS REALLY SCREAMING AT THAT NOB OF A REFEREE

Im sorry i think im turning out like my dad. But still you have to admit it was so hard to see 2 competition points taken away from us with only a set of tackles to go.

There is a dent worn into our floor where I punch it.

It's had a workout over the past 4 days. 0-3

I have a dent on my floor too....mines from laying on my stomach whilst watching other things though :D :lol: :blaugh:

bigger than you would muster with a jack hammer mate :D

lol

no..how does the saying go... I am just young, dumb and full of ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4