dragons will in title

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nthn NSW link said:
[quote author=susan link=topic=184563.msg282896#msg282896 date=1281256916]
not sure why everyone wants the dragons to choke again.if we dont win it i f...ing hate all of them equally and dont really care,with the possible exception of broncos who i reserve a special hatred for.
I take it you have'nt had to put up with the constant dribble from the inbred Choker fans over the past couple of years..
I think i'd prefer Bronco's to win it over the Dragons just so I can put s**t on the loser Choker fans that are so full of themselves.
Geez I hate Dragons with a passion!!!!

I hate the dragons as well. Actually I hate their supporters more so than the actual team. They are up there with bulldogs supporters in terms of hatred. If Soward wasn't in their team, I probably wouldn't hate them as much as I do.

I believe saints are ripe for the picking next week. They didn't convince me today that they were premiership winners.

[/quote]

Yep Stgeorge can only put on a limited amount of points, all they have is there defense and discipline. They are going to need more then 19 points to win the premiership. Even if we lose to them they still wont go on to win the big price. I think Titans have more of a chance!!!!

19 npoints wont be enough to beat us next week and we have much better attack and defense than the Rorters. The game today was perfect big occassion hard tough would have taken a lot out of of Saints. HOW THE **** DOES SHARKS V ROOSTERS FRI NIGHT RATE ABOVE OUR MATCH>

mickqld link said:
19 npoints wont be enough to beat us next week and we have much better attack and defense than the Rorters. The game today was perfect big occassion hard tough would have taken a lot out of of Saints. >

But what worries me a little is how much the Melbourne game has taken out of us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still quietly confident.

mickqld link said:
19 npoints wont be enough to beat us next week and we have much better attack and defense than the Rorters. The game today was perfect big occassion hard tough would have taken a lot out of of Saints. HOW THE f**k DOES SHARKS V ROOSTERS FRI NIGHT RATE ABOVE OUR MATCH>

All true except the Roosters attack is better then ours but our defense is much better!!  This is going off the for and against for both teams. I agree the we should have been the Friday night game but tbh we go better on Monday nights anyway lol.

Big issue for teams that play St G is that they can't make mistakes. The Roosters gave up the ball 12 times. We have to have wonderful ball security and grind them into the dirt. Our Round 1 game against the Dragons was a good one and we were particularly potent on our right side. I don't fancy playing them at Kogarah but one would expect that we will be up for the game, unlike the Knights game where we just didn't turn up to play.

It's simple really Sue, the longer another club (esp. a big one) goes without winning a p/ship the more credit it brings to the p/ships we win in the same period. It'd be a crying shame if the dragons won it.

There was a lot of errors in that game today. St George arnt infallible and we took them out of the finals a few short years ago.

My BIL and wifie are Manly/Choke fans respectively. Nothing would be better than to beat them at Kogarah. No excuses, we HAVE to be up for this game. I know it will be hard and recent games suggest it is nigh on impossible but with the way the results are going this is THE leg-up into the finals we need. Go the mighty Sea Eagles. I haven't been this pumped for a game in a long time.

torana how do we go better momday nights.parra,tigers,knights and titans have beaten us and we beat the storm by 2.Our Monday night record is absolutely awful since it began.in fact that is one of our biggest hurdles- we just dont turn up Monday nights for some reason.

even when saints lost 3 from 4 they only conceded 40 odd points over 4 games.we will have to be at our absolute best with a heap of passion to have even a slight chance.get behind early and we lose so that penalty rubbish we dished up against knights is a total no no.

Have a look at the comments from the gibbering Choke fans on match report on the Daily Telegragh website to see why i'm praying these wankers get bundled out of the semi's again.
Because of their fans,Dragons are my most hated team by a country mile..

id have them over the broncos any day northern.up here we have to cop 4 pages of garbage every day in the courier mail.you blokes down there have it good.

Personally I am confident we will win this one, we seem to play to a much higher standard when facing the 'top' teams.

is that heading suppose to be .. DRAGONS WILL WIN TITLE?? they havent even played in the 1st week of the finals how can you say that..going off their usual semi final form im finding it hard to believe..

susan link said:
torana how do we go better momday nights.parra,tigers,knights and titans have beaten us and we beat the storm by 2.

We gave all those wins bar the knights away as we had healthy leads at halftime. We are starting to play the 80 mins now so i think Monday night will help us tbh.

I f_*&^ing hate Monday night football. Too much of a fight with the girls to get tv... MyStar helps now with that whole taping one show watch another stuff...:)

jjai  i am a punter and i think they will win-thats the only reason for the name of the thread.you have a different pick.thats ok.I still think defence wins gfs and they have conceded 200 to everyone elses 400.thatll do me as a punter.

i got $5 last week off a saints hater and that will do me even though i cant stand them.i simply think we are no chance to win the title ourselves and being a desperate i have to be on someone.and at $5 that someone is saints.

they will probably play tigers or warriors first round of semis IMO and i dont want to be on iether of them at kogarah.then one game to make gf.good odds in my view.

susan link said:
jjai  i am a punter and i think they will win-thats the only reason for the name of the thread.you have a different pick.thats ok.I still think defence wins gfs and they have conceded 200 to everyone elses 400.thatll do me as a punter.

i got $5 last week off a saints hater and that will do me even though i cant stand them.i simply think we are no chance to win the title ourselves and being a desperate i have to be on someone.and at $5 that someone is saints.

they will probably play tigers or warriors first round of semis IMO and i dont want to be on iether of them at kogarah.then one game to make gf.good odds in my view.
they conceded the least last yr also, still  they only ended up playing 1 more game than us  for all their dominance..

there is a big difference this year.the hayne plane has been grounded and there is no side who will be going in on huge momentum like that.that loss at home demoralised them in first semi last year.they got cocky after the round 26 win.anyone who wants to back tigers,warriors or the like to beat them away week one can get on with me.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8