Dragons v Bulldogs @ Kogarah Rnd 10

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ssar

Bencher
THAT is a RIDICULOUS decision.
The Bulldogs were ripped off by that call, they scored that try in the last minute.

Disgraceful.

Most disgraceful decision I have seen in 20 years!!  There will be a riot in Bankstown tonight.

The obstruction rule is a total joke. Soward milked it, would never have made the tackle and the Dog player just ran a support line.

Travesty!!!!!!!  Whoever made the decision should be shot at dawn!!!

ssar link said:
THAT is a RIDICULOUS decision.
The Bulldogs were ripped off by that call, they scored that try in the last minute.

Disgraceful.

f!@#$ the third ref off....no idea at all!!

It's the 2nd match here in Qld so I didn't know the result until reading this post.
No lover of the Dragons, but hate the Bulldogs. Na-na to the follicularly challenged CEO.
No offense intended towards balding posters. Apparently it means a high testosterone level.

Matabele link said:
Solar panel for a sex machine - aka John Howard (read some of the other threads).
Johnny Howard. Absolute Hunk. No hair on the head. Caterpillar eyebrows. Aussie dollar at 96 US cents. I'm all hot and bothered.

Yea absolute joke,soward milked it cos he knew he couldn't make the tackle,what a joker the third ref tonight was,if it happened to manly we would all be ropeable.WHAT A JOKE!

good ploy.. get the papers discussing the game rather than off field incidents

unless some fans clash.........lol

It has happened to Manly this year. I reckon we've lost at least 2 games due to refs.

I am awaiting the last minute so I can watch what I have recieved about 10 phone calls about.

I am just quietly laughing at my prediction last year that was laughed at by all when I said the Dragons would surprise a lot of people this year. Looks like I was right...............again. hahahahaha

ive still got my pick the bulldogs to make the 8, stated they wounlt win the comp but will be the biggest improvers. But god Gallop and the administration are killing this game with crap like that.

They are playing a lot like I expected manly to play. Their defense has a lot to like about it. It's sad that we aren't there still :(

Dan link said:
I am awaiting the last minute so I can watch what I have recieved about 10 phone calls about.

I am just quietly laughing at my prediction last year that was laughed at by all when I said the Dragons would surprise a lot of people this year. Looks like I was right...............again. hahahahaha
did u predict them to come 5th :)

I watched the game with three blokes who are not regular league watchers.

I doubt any of them will watch another game this year after the reaction I saw from that decision.

Sadly, up until that point they were enjoying the game...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4