Dragons are still the benchmark team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
It seems that no one on here rates the dragons for some reason.Time to wake up.They are the team to beat because their defence is a class above everyone else.Our attack against everyone else looks great because when the opposition gets tired they slide against our second man plays and dont come up.How many times has Robbo strolled over this year.The dragons move forward off their line as a unit and work for each other every play.No easy points from this lot.

They will be in the GF.We need to be the other.Tonights effort was very good coming off a long string of wins and two Monday night games in a row and playing away.Plenty of quality performances and guts.No need to panic as we have a lot of improvement in us.The one worry is injury which seems to be rearing it's ugly head again.We also need Kite back as our prop rotation is night quite good enough at the moment.

Special mention to Jason King tonight.Superb effort.

All very true and i don't think any team was going to beat St George tonight at their first game back at WIN after a few losses. Foran's Corked hip was a major factor in our bellow par attack and the other injuries during the game did not help. We were still in that game with 20 mins to go and with a full strength side at Brookie i think we could have beat them. I was never confident in a win tonight but i know we will learn fro this game.

Good defence. Smart, composed, low risk attack. They always seem in control and play to a plan. They will be hard to beat at full strength. We competed for part of tonight, but panic and catch up football saw us fall away at the end. Young halves will learn from the experience hopefully. We have played better than we did tonight, or maybe I should say we have been ALLOWED to play better by other sides. We can improve.

You guys are all spot on about this game. Chip aqnd Chase good analysis.

Usually I am filthy about a loss, but not tonight. I knew the dragons would play this like the game of the year and that we would see them at the best they can be.

In saying this, I never felt Manly were dominated. They were pretty controlled overall by a team that were 100% on.

A few key points:

Watmough looked like a crab in heat tonight, my god he was horrible. Did he have a virus or something what is wrong with him?.

The first try to Saints was an absolute joke and the video ref deserves a week off. Always bias against Manly with those close ones.

Foran was completely shut down, and now I hear he was pretty sore after an early hit it makes sense.

Everyone else played fine, but the reality is that saints are the benchmark, and here we have some clear video evidence Dessie can have a look at to figure out what it will take to win next tim. it's the loss Manly had to have, and better it happen before the bye. A good learning experience.

NYEagle

susan said:
It seems that no one on here rates the dragons for some reason.Time to wake up.They are the team to beat because their defence is a class above everyone else.Our attack against everyone else looks great because when the opposition gets tired they slide against our second man plays and dont come up.How many times has Robbo strolled over this year.The dragons move forward off their line as a unit and work for each other every play.No easy points from this lot.

They will be in the GF.We need to be the other.Tonights effort was very good coming off a long string of wins and two Monday night games in a row and playing away.Plenty of quality performances and guts.No need to panic as we have a lot of improvement in us.The one worry is injury which seems to be rearing it's ugly head again.We also need Kite back as our prop rotation is night quite good enough at the moment.

Special mention to Jason King tonight.Superb effort.

Credit where credit is due. Good defence and great ability to take advantage of opportunities, including knock-ons and forward passes. Steelers/Dragons (yes a little respect there) are the real deal, which I did not predict I confess (same as Scum).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4