Dont Weaken One position to strengthen another!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
I know its an old Clishe' but Monaghs has been in great form at hooker and the dual role with Dunley seems to work, this week against the Knights its one area that we will be stronger with BUderus not playing so no matter who is available at half i suggest Monaghs is kept at hooker.

a Half Fit Orford is still way better than our other Half Witt.

As NSW will prove we just need a strong runner with good hands at 5/8

I would also prefer a half fit ox to half witt. Maybe move Dunley to 5/8 and put Ballin in at hooker?

Maybe even Wells 5/8?

To be honest I wasn't very impressed with Monas at dummy-half on Sunday.
I concur Crusher. He was indecisive, threw a couple of shockers and despite a bit of good defence was tentative. Had been good up to now.

Might be a gamble but I'd give Matai a shot at 5/8, and slot Steppa in at centre with Meaney coming up onto the wing.

I can understand that thinking when it is Menzies getting moved to centre or 5/8, but Monaghan to the halves with Ballin to hooker is a lot better than promoting Witt or Williamson to the halves IMO.

[quote author=Crusher Cleal]
He was indecisive, threw a couple of shockers and despite a bit of good defence was tentative. Had been good up to now.

Hopefully it is not Monnas groundhog day again like last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4