Don't tell the missus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Trying not to look happy. Keep it together Moondog, just be your normal grumpy self....how are things going dear....**** same as usual....that'll work....:s

Moondog said:
Trying not to look happy. Keep it together Moondog, just be your normal grumpy self....how are things going dear....s**t same as usual....that'll work....:s

back a winner moondog???

Moondog said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:
Trying not to look happy. Keep it together Moondog, just be your normal grumpy self....how are things going dear....s**t same as usual....that'll work....:s

back a winner moondog???
That was last Saturday. Back to reality today:(

Who have you got in the Stakes?
I'm on Sidestep. No rhyme or reason. Just hope that's what we do to the Roosters tonight. ;)

Clint said:
Moondog said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:

back a winner moondog???
That was last Saturday. Back to reality today:(

Who have you got in the Stakes?
I'm on Sidestep. No rhyme or reason. Just hope that's what we do to the Roosters tonight. ;)
I took Zoustar. Only win of the day but it got me my money back for my other failed bets!
I'd like to see Jorge coming home from out wide tonight emulating Zoustar, maybe leaving a hoofprint on Sonny Bills forehead as he crashes over for a try!:D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2