Don't mess with the boys!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PzIHAY6qKw

After all the drama we have had how good was this fight, and maybe gifty was lucky.

How about Lewis claiming Blair was an innocent party to it?

TWO DOGS said:
Good morning TWO DOGS, what would it take to convert you to become a Sea Eagle supporter . Will a back to back premiership win do it for you ????

Good morning BOZO, what do you mean? I am a Sea Eagle supporter and my comment didn't infer otherwise.

TWO DOGS said:
Good morning BOZO, what do you mean? I am a Sea Eagle supporter and my comment didn't infer otherwise.

I could be wrong here but I think that it may have had something to do with your username that gave BOZO the impression that you were something other than a Manly fan. :-/

I think that night was the most exciting I can remember in 50 years of watching matches at Brookie. The atmosphere was electric, and the biff was certainly not unexpected. This match convinced me that we had the team to win the 2011 premiership. Only the judiciary, and media whipping up mock outrage, could stop us.

Let's hope the NRL schedules the rematch on a Sunday afternoon.

TWO DOGS said:
Sorry mate i didnt mean to insult you by thinking you were a dogs supporter but why on earth is your user name two dogs where it could be two Sea Eagles :huh::huh::huh:

Jatz Crackers said:
Two Dogs is a name from a well known joke.

And graham kennedy called ken sutcliffe two dogs after graham told that joke and ken laughed till he cried.

TWO DOGS said:

Yes especially AFTER they had just showed the vision of the uppercuts.

I'm not saying what they did that night was right (in the modern game) but boy was I proud of them and to me that was the moment that I thought.....we are in this competition up to our short and curley's!!

Yeah i would imagine, round 17 vs dogs may be the most hostile game ever at brookie, to dean bull**** ritchie these players are tight they won the comp not hasler not cleal not the sprint coach.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6