Don't kill the pig

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congrats on the 10k.

But remember we are used to being winners. We are used to being hated as we are so successful.

To be at the wrong end of the table is unsettling. Therefore we vent. When things do not go our way we get upset. We also come back and support our team even though they are losing at the moment.

Is that not what a true supporter does?

Congrats SER8.

Let's hope we get 15,000 true supporters at Brookie this Sunday ;)

You are @SeaEagleRock8 are lucky you're both super cool...or I'd have to....have to....track you both down and...probably buy you both a drink and stuff.

10k posts huh.

We will both need that drink considering all the pressure we are going to be under soon to produce a sparkling literary piece like SER8 has just delivered.

(insert beverage glass pic here)

I'm going to have to work a bit harder to keep you buggers in my rear view mirror!!

Damn those holidays in remote areas.

I disagree with your stance on hatred SER8.
It does not lower us to "their" level. It is born of our own superiority and totally independent of on-field results.

Feel the hate, my brothers and sisters. Remember that if you were down to your last $5, anyone from any of those 15 other clubs would shank you for it. Players and staff who leave us are accepting that culture into their lives.

We will both need that drink considering all the pressure we are going to be under soon to produce a sparkling literary piece like SER8 has just delivered.

(insert beverage glass pic here)

You can polish a poop, but it's still a poop - is a motto I hope everyone remembers around my 10,000th post.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4