Don't believe the hype - Refing was fine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

We all heard Fool Gould and co last night, yawn on about the reffing. What a load of BS.

IMO all decisions were fine, I have a mate that's a registered ref (does SG ball, A-grade etc) he also agrees all decisions were correct.

So you whingers can eat Fools Goulds **** sandwich's but I wont!

Cheers

the reffing was biased to qld - the video ref to NSW

the numbber of flops and grapples was appauling made for a slow boring game that relied on **** ups for points (intercept, video ref and hodgos stupid pass) no finees at all.

i must admit the only decision I had a problem with was when Thurston was penalised for "flopping on Hodgson in the 1st half. Hodgson was not held at the time and had he got up and run it would have been play on.
The knock on? well I'm not convinced it came off his hands benifit of the doubt.
Prices' strip- stupid rule but gets penalised each week in the nrl

Qld 16 versus NSW 14

Byso :violin: :violin:

I ain't taking that bait. :naughty:

News flash Mata

***NOT EVERYTHING ON ST IS ABOUT YOU!***

From what I've noticed the majority feel the reffing is bad, hence the reason for this thread.

What ive noticed about gould is that he has this propensity to advocate for the opposite way to his own bias.

For instance we all know he barricks for NSW so during his commentary he actually makes conciliatory or pandering statements towards Qld.

I see this as some sort of twisted attempt to show the public & others he is indeed a fair and just independant stakeholder in the game.

I thought the Knock on was Touch & Go , But the Price incident was a Dead set Strip , I thought the commentary was shocking

Qld 16 versus NSW 14

Byso :violin: :violin:

I ain't taking that bait. :naughty:

Geez Mata you Follow Manly, Qld, & the Boks you must have no friends at all ;)

Price did strip the ball but he did it very, very well. He was that sneaky I almost thought it was a fair try.

How many of us REALLY care about state of origin? I take a Manly loss pretty hard,but when the Blues lose,its like "oh well,no Manly players got hurt,so thats good".

When NSW lose its water of a ducks back. Different story when Manly lose.

Here is one for you all!!

How is it so that 4 QLD players can pick Steve Menzies up and drive him back about 6 metres but 3 NSW players can't pick up rhys wesser and drive him back 2 metres?????

Because they took Wesser back in the in-goal I guess.

I don't recall the Menzies one.

Yeah, they were essentially identical. Menzies couldn't run forward anymore and couldn't offload, which according to the commentators last night classifies a tackle. Only difference was that Wesser was taken in-goal, but that shouldn't determine whether it was a penalty or not.

If the Wesser one was a penalty, the Menzies one should have been too.

Really puts the Tallis V Hodgson tackle into perspective doesn't it!!

Yes, that one still cuts deep

How many of us REALLY care about state of origin? I take a Manly loss pretty hard,but when the Blues lose,its like \"oh well,no Manly players got hurt,so thats good\".

The only thing that matches a Queensland win is Manly winning a GF.

That's the difference between the two states.

Has anyone had a look at the side or overhead view of the game at the time of the ruck in which Lockyer caught the bouncing ball and scored? They were lucky to be back 5 metres rather than 10, especially Lockyer. Should have been an offside penalty to NSW!!!!

Has anyone had a look at the side or overhead view of the game at the time of the ruck in which Lockyer caught the bouncing ball and scored? They were lucky to be back 5 metres rather than 10, especially Lockyer. Should have been an offside penalty to NSW!!!!

I know!!!

Oh well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4