Donny Singe - Coaches excited for SEAEAG13S

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know............lets sign Donny up on an extended contract before there is any chance of a future problem.

Vote 1, Jatz for a boardroom seat !

I will put more credence in the opinion of a man in the know than our resident nay sayers.

Great article, has prompted me to renew membership tonight

Anyone could write drivel like that for any club.

Sure it sounds great, but every supporter thinks the same about their own club.

We just got pumped 40-12 in a prelim final, ease up on wankey diatribe like this please.

This isn't a slight on Donny Singe, there's no way he writes any of these articles.

Volley said:

We just got pumped 40-12 in a prelim final, ease up on wankey diatribe like this please.

This isn't a slight on Donny Singe, there's no way he writes any of these articles.

Of course he writes them. Who does if he doesn't?

bones said:
Volley said:

Phil Rothfield
Dean Ritchie
Zorba

duhhhh

voicefromthehill said:
bones said:
Volley said:

Phil Rothfield
Dean Ritchie
Zorba

duhhhh

I thought they were YOU! :d

snap

ManlyBacker said:
Good read. Every time I see a sandhill I think of him and break out in a nervous sweat.

And here we were thinking that you were sweating because you were afraid someone would find all those bodies you buried in the sandhills.

Volley said:

Of course he does. He isn't just about player conditioning. Check his facebook site and you'll pick it up there too.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6