Donny our superhero

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Donny Singe never says much in public but occasionally posts words of wisdom on fb such as the following.
"Its an old and effective strategy, get your opponents mind on anything and everything EXCEPT where they are now!
Your opposition doesn't like it when your focused in the moment, it means your aware and dangerous to them, they much prefer you slip in and out so lapses of judgement and opportunity arise for them!

The men turned up on Sunday and played their well known brand of football. They tackled for each other, ran hard for each other, stood firm for each other and encouraged each other!! They did all that for one reason and one alone. Thats what they do! Thats who they are! We have a respectful attitude toward all our opponents, Let them come!!!
We need you all at Brooky this Friday night to show us you are as united and stoic as the men on the field with our drive toward the finals. One game at a time! One season (2014) at a time. Get your heads into the game, let your voices become a roar and lets bring out all those flags, lets work through these opponents ...one game at a time. I believe with footy, you have to deal with the minute your in to determine where you'll be in the next."

We should have a Donny a Singe round and everyone wears orange tops and black shorts.

Sheesh Donny, one can't be stoical and have roaring voices!

teehee.

A Donny round would be good. He is a legend in a legend of a club!

I would rate Donny Singe the most important person at Manly. This of course is a big statement and can create a lot of discussion but if all the facts were laid on the table it would become more obvious.

Just another point, he is due for long service ..it is 15 years since he joined Manly.

southsideeagle said:
I would rate Donny Singe the most important person at Manly. This of course is a big statement and can create a lot of discussion but if all the facts were laid on the table it would become more obvious.

Just another point, he is due for long service ..it is 15 years since he joined Manly.

Excacly and the club could do something to honor Donny.

I've said it a few times that Donny is a huge part of our success in the last 10+ seasons.

Not just with physical fitness, but mental attitude and application.

(It's not quite as evident in NSW Cup though)

I love the respect he has for the group (always refers to them as men) and you can bet that respect and ''affection'' is mutual.

Donny's no longer an unsung hero at Manly!

southsideeagle said:

I wonder how much the NRL gives to clubs with long-serving coaching staff?

I like when he says they do it for one reason only... and then gives two reasons.

Typical trainer wanting 110% (or 200% in that case).

Head trainer since 2003.

As of last weekend, it's official, we are the only team to have made each and every semi final series over the last 10 years.

That's no coincidence.

Love reading his posts on facebook. Its easy to be worried about issues because of how emotionally invested we are in the club but whenever I read one of Donny's posts I instantly get a sense of relief knowing no matter what happens we have good men in charge who will ensure what the club stands for will live on. Long live Donny!

globaleagle said:
Sheesh Donny, one can't be stoical and have roaring voices!

teehee.
Not so GE. Stoic doesn't mean silent, it just means silent as to our pain. In other words, we can roar our support for Manly, our derision of the opponent, we just don't roar out about our misfortunes! :idea:

Donny is a bit of a guru. And so much more erudite than Cooper Cronk.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6