Donkeys to Colts - Super Speed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Imo Manly were the SLOWEST team in the NRL in 2020....this largely due to injury, but damn exciting to have some flyers out there.......a few new and old faces changes the dynamics and now potentially 1 of the quickest....
Turbo
Saab
Walker
Tuipuloto
Schuster
Koula
Even Aloiai and Davey are fairly quick forwards, as is Guocomole who should see more time.
With the speed of the modern game, this was an area we were WAY down on in 2020 and opposition really took us apart scoring long distance tries and Manly really struggled and often after a line break were roped in quickly by the defence...I see far more potency with this side and also should be able to prevent more tries - speed is a MUST in today's game and we finally have some serious wheels - can't wait to see it click in 2021.

Imo Manly were the SLOWEST team in the NRL in 2020....this largely due to injury, but damn exciting to have some flyers out there.......a few new and old faces changes the dynamics and now potentially 1 of the quickest....
Turbo
Saab
Walker
Tuipuloto
Schuster
Koula
Even Aloiai and Davey are fairly quick forwards, as is Guocomole who should see more time.
With the speed of the modern game, this was an area we were WAY down on in 2020 and opposition really took us apart scoring long distance tries and Manly really struggled and often after a line break were roped in quickly by the defence...I see far more potency with this side and also should be able to prevent more tries - speed is a MUST in today's game and we finally have some serious wheels - can't wait to see it click in 2021.
Agreed; however, speed is no good from the sidelines, so Mr Desmond needs to pick them. Let’s hope we see a very different line up come round 1 than what we saw last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4