DONALD IN TEARS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well wat a pathetic game on both ends i cant believe manlys missed tackles and penriths unforced errors it was a real under 2s match. But listen please can we not go blaming scott donald for losing us the game i was down at the leagsy speaking to matai and travis burns and they told me donald was litterally in tears saying he cost us the game poor bugger i hate to say it but it was the whole team im sure i wasnt the only one going who is is going to be to step up? who will make the line break? someone?anyone? but noone it was a really sad night now i have to once again skip fox sports 1 when im flicking through channels for yet another week i hate foxtel when we lose. Now this is it this is the week of all weeks against st george it is not that bad we are still 5th but if roosters win 6th thats still not bad this week dessy will probably show the manly side the papers and sit them down and ask where is the fire we didnt leave 1st and 2nd all year up until a few rounds ago. You guys can all give up but i expect manly to fire up when i see them at brookie against st george.

anyone who singled out the duck probably did so in the spur of the moment.we were weak across the whole team.his high ball skills definitely need attention though with barrett,gasnier and best looming in that department.

penrith gave us the ball cheap at least 120 times, yet we still couldnt create one try thanks to the quarter million dollar man who could not come up with anything but a kick to the corner.

I must admit with a few bevvies under my belt last night I was screaming at the TV, demanding that Donald be dropped for Taylor.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2