Don Singe - Signed ?? --- More to come

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If someone could copy and paste the story.. that’d be great

Respected conditioner Don Singe set to reunite with Des Hasler at Manly Sea Eagles
OCTOBER 24, 2018

ANOTHER piece in Des Hasler’s premiership plan at Manly is set to fall in place with the signing of his trusted former trainer Don Singe.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Singe will return to Brookvale to reunite with Hasler as the Sea Eagles’ head strength and conditioner.

Singe is yet to sign a deal but the final terms and conditions are expected to be finalised in the coming days while he has already toured the club’s facilities.

The former New Zealand Navy trainer previously spent 13 seasons at Manly and was an integral part of the club’s two premierships in 2008 and 2011.

Singe had two seasons at the Bulldogs under Hasler while he has also worked with the New Zealand Test side.

The veteran conditioner played a vital role in helping the Sea Eagles build a successful culture during the club’s title-winning year.

Singe’s signing follows news Manly have hired Noel ‘Crusher’ Cleal to return as recruitment officer while a number of former players like Steve Menzies, Matt Ballin and Brent Kite could all secure roles under Hasler.

giphy.gif

Good signing, he is awesome and will gain immediate respect. With the interchange reducing I think this will be one of Manly's most important signings, we've all seen the drop in fitness and Donny can rectify this! We should get that new striker at the Mariners to come do some sprint drills too, pace is very important!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8