Post-Game Discussion Dolphins V Manly [Round 10, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Dolphins
Vs
Sea Eagles
30 Suncorp Stadium
09 May 2024 19:50
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Season over
Has been for many weeks
Seibs can not coach, that has been pathetic defence all year
What's the bet once out season is gone we get back to full strength and play some good footy

Just rinse and repeat from previous years
Pathetic

The next month is going to get really ugly for us, time for the club to book Bali with a Sunday 9th September flight.
I think I might save myself the grief. I really don’t want to watch the same struggle as we’ve shown every year for the past decade.

Manly is pathetic
The NRL is pathetic
Season over
There is no game any more. What an absolute load of rubbish spectacle that was.
At least now with Manly f&$@ed nice and early I can focus on other things.
The game of rugby league has been destroyed forever by the legal fraternity.
I’ll sit back and enjoy the times I had in the past because this game and this team have no future.

NYEagle

Soft arse pretenders

Toms been average all season worst 1 on 1 defence ive seen for such a big body

Seibold is king soft co*k and his attitude shines through in our inept soft lethargic performances

Garrick fark off out of centre your useless there

Dce for what you get paid your decision making is dumb dumb dumb youve been tackled on the last 3-4 times in games in good attacking position the last few games

We wont make the 8 AGAIN and seibolds job should be on the line !!!

Bennett was in the dressing room talking to Marshall king, I hope Siebold has enough of an idea to realise what is coming, Marshall king is going to rip us apart if we dont shut him down, watch this sht I'll call it early.
He’d been doing it long before half time. I don’t think he gets the accolades he deserves. Imagine having a fast, always scheming dummy half. One can dream.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11