• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big game this Friday. The Dogs scum will be desperate and will throw everything they have at us. The key, as always, will be the Forwards battle. If we get on top here then we will run all over them, coz their backs have absolutely nothing.

the dogs supporters are praying that Roberts will be included this week, unlikely after his drink driving incident.

We can carve them up out wide given the opportunities.

Manly by 16 on a dry track
Many by 8 on a wet track

Hopefully Williams & Roberts along with Tonga will be out for disciplinary reasons. The fact that they are losing every week means the club will be soft on them. Who cares though.

Manly beat Melbourne at almost full strength. We should beat the Bulldogs - and I hope by plenty.

Crusher'right, our forwards need to stand up as they have been for us to win. If Daniel 'what the fuk' is at 5/8 for them, all good, as he's very ordinary, so ordinary I can't remember his name. Our backline should play all over theirs. Keep knocking SBW over and he falls away and makes errors, as does Mason. O'meley might be difficult but some heavy hits on him should keep him quiet. Fast dummy half running should find out their overly large forwards. Burns inclusion will be good on the defensive side. Another win.

Matai will have a field day. MOM.

Matai is out indefinitely.
Back issues as well as flu (i'd assume he's over the 2nd one).

Matai has added NIL value to the team this year, and I mean N.I.L.
Well - except for forcing a young girl to quit her job after verbally abusing her, and going to court
for a head butt claim. Oh yeah, and being suspended for breaking Ben Smiths nose. Ooops, and being injured for 6 rounds prior to that....and another 2-3 after that...and ummmmm....injured now as well.

:lol: :lol:

Honestly - Matai's one of a kind. I seriously hope he's on match payments !!! 8|

[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
Matai will have a field day. MOM.

Matai is out indefinitely.
Back issues as well as flu (i'd assume he's over the 2nd one).

Matai has added NIL value to the team this year, and I mean N.I.L.
Well - except for forcing a young girl to quit her job after verbally abusing her, and going to court
for a head butt claim. Oh yeah, and being suspended for breaking Ben Smiths nose. Ooops, and being injured for 6 rounds prior to that....and another 2-3 after that...and ummmmm....injured now as well.

:lol: :lol:

Honestly - Matai's one of a kind. I seriously hope he's on match payments !!! 8|
[/quote]

I felt that Matai's defence really lifted us in the second half against the Storm.

Yeah - agree GIG. WHEN he's available he's a decent player. But he doesn't stay on the field enough to build up what's termed as consistency.

All he has done this year, is be a disruption to the team.

To that end, everyone knows I rate him on his day.

A bit harsh Ryan. His defence is good and he has been injured or suspended most of the time. Do you feel the same way about Beaver who has done just as little???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4