Dogs Vs rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Well the lived up to their name - the rorters won again.

The refereeing somehow has gotten worse.

Worse than that the video ref now sees it as his job to even the ledger.

Morley's whack across the head live deserved 10 at worst.

Sherwin was about a metre further back than billy slater in "that try" from origon - guess who got called off side.

Go figure

i am seriously close to following the afl or union over the ongoing poor performance of the refs.

If manly werent winning i just dont know - it has gotten beyond ridiculous.

As for the game - well our centres in defence are no worse than the rorters on that game. Sometimes we here are way to harsh - cross may be a good attacker but the broncos and the dogs ran through him all night long. At least when stephensen gets to the man (just as often) he makes the takle.

Neither team looks anything mare than top 8 chances - certainly not top 4

Final score rorters 29 - dodgies 16

I can't stand Morley, but even I have to agree their wasn't much in the tackle. Waiting for Ricky to be fined though for his comments.

I thought the player was perfectly inline with the kicker, so I can't see what was wrong with it?

It is interesting though, cause both these decision were made after a moment or two when the refs could stop and reflect, so they aren't mistakes of not seeing it clearly etc. they are systematic rule/interpretation/idiotic errors!

You don't get 10 in the bin for a high tackle, it's a measure for professional fouls. Morely's tackle wasn't worthy of a sending off, I don't think it was worthy of a report, but that's just me.

tackle was soft.

Fluffy.. referees arent getting it right in any sport. Look at AFL theyve just added another umpire on the field. They got 4 or something now and still get things wrong.

Football(soccer) also make plenty of mistakes.

The game is just getting too quick.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4