Dogs v Tigers 2nd try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The dogs actually look tired, the pressure of winning maybe getting to them. If they lose there 1st game i reckon they'll find that winning formula gone.

Tigers were robbed in that game. But if you want to have a successful year you can't blame your failure on one unlucky loss. Most teams wil have an unlucky loss at some stage during a year, and maybe a lucky win as well. Pretty sure the Tigers were the lucky ones in R1 against the sharkies. Tooves recently said the footy gods were on our side for a match, forget which one. Warriors?

Anyhow I felt sorry for the tigers last night. A Tigers win would have helped deflate the ambitions of the Knights tomorrow.

The Eagle said:
Jono said:
What about when a Dogs fan supposedly hit Korobete with something as he was running away for a try?

If true dogs need their fans caged behind a 20 gigawatt electric fence, preferably for life,20 feet high roofed and 8x2 meters

If it's true it shows what length these scumbags will go to to win a premiership. We won our 2 due to skill on the park, they win through stretching the rules and having their fans mess with the play.

Jono said:
What about when a Dogs fan supposedly hit Korobete with something as he was running away for a try?

I'm not sure they were serious about that...I took it as Phil Gould suggesting he'd been shot or hit with something just because of how suddenly Koroibete went down when he was ankle tapped...? Pretty sure it was just Gus attempting a joke!

That's something Gus should never do. He should just stick to pointing out those special "origin" moments.........30 thousand times a game.

I see it looks like Robbie Farah has broken his hand and may well miss the rest of the season. That'll kill off any slim chance the Tigers had.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
?

Anyhow I felt sorry for the tigers last night. A Tigers win would have helped deflate the ambitions of the Knights tomorrow.

I think Manly need to know their opposition are fighting for their lives in every game we play. I dont want to see us slacken off because the opposition are out of the running. We need our A game on every week from now on so I am glad the Knights are still in the mix. It should keep us on our toes.

So, Harrigan has come out and admitted that they got the Dogs obstruction wrong, and they also got the Storm try to Waqa wrong

That's great Bill, congrats on admitting yet more errors, both of which has major impacts on the results of the game and the top 8

So, Harrigan has come out and admitted that they got the Dogs obstruction wrong, and they also got the Storm try to Waqa wrong

That's great Bill, congrats on admitting yet more errors, both of which has major impacts on the results of the game and the top 8

Kiwi Eagle said:

Soon after taking over as refs boss Bill came out in the media & admitted a number of calls were incorrect and even expanded on "why" he thought the wrong calls were made.

At the time, and after the Finch years, I thought it was refeshing.

And then he inexplicably lost the refs dressing room.

Sadly I cant support him any longer as its his old enemy, "his ego" thats the problem.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Soon after taking over as refs boss Bill came out in the media & admitted a number of calls were incorrect and even expanded on "why" he thought the wrong calls were made.

At the time, and after the Finch years, I thought it was refeshing.

And then he inexplicably lost the refs dressing room.

Sadly I cant support him any longer as its his old enemy, "his ego" thats the problem.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4