DOGS v SOUFFS tonite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate them both, but we want souffs to win.

The scenario this wknd is as follows.

Souffs beat scummdogs
chooks beat sharkies
Manly beats raiders

=

Cemented Top 4 spot.

Wonderful half of boring footy.

Pritchard on report for shoulder charge to the head, T-ex penalty for swinging arm, Burgess gouging Brown's eyes got no penalty,A Reynolds already took a dive and got no penalty on a charge through, and Souths looking like they will secure a top 2 position.
Loved the Dogs getting a forward pass try - Refereeing standards are being maintained:p

Second half has J Reynold on report for shoulder charge and Brown on report for a leg extension (no twist) on Inglis , with Goodwin comming off with ankle strain:p

Good result for Manly.:angel:

Manly need to win big in Canberra as the Eels may gift the Scum 100 points :(

I'd like to see someone belt Isaac Luke (forget the fact he can capably handle himself) he is just a **** of a human being

Moondog said:
I'd like a giant chasm to open under the stadium with demons from hell emerging and dragging the screaming players and officials to eternal damnation while Satan grips Greenberg in one blood soaked talon.....but I guess that's not going to happen....

So you want Greenberg to grip himself with what?

Moondog said:
I really , really hate Souths now.... Lima , Maguire, the Burgess brood, Crowe, the moron supporters, the pride of the league, their stupid Armani suits............this is not easy to say....but....go the dogs!
Oh yeah, and Greg he'd never take a dive it's not his go Inglis!

I have always disliked Souffs and never really recovered from Crusty Crowe days and those DRUMMERS !!!! :huh:

I guess the bits I liked about the game was when Ray Warren said "With these penalties against souffs, I reckon Toovey will be saying 'where were they last week refs?'"

And the fact souths won and I tipped them.

But I find it a shame that the nrl, refs,coaches, etc are allowing teams to play a style of footy that just makes the skin crawl.

Men without substance or honour.

See that supposed leg twist on Inglis by Brown in the 2nd half?

Now did Greggie accentuate that to make it look worse?

Funny its the same player that people suggested was diving to ground in lifting tackles to get a penalty.

Now did Greggie accentuate that to make it look worse?

I thought the exact same thing. Looked like he was practising a yoga move.....stay down dog.

I thought the kicking game from both sides was poor. No deep "downtown" kicks to hold the opposition in their own end.
Ended up a bit of a try fest finish.

voicefromthehill said:
I'd like to see someone belt Isaac Luke (forget the fact he can capably handle himself) he is just a s**t of a human being

[quote
True, Luke tossing the ball at Morris after his try was poor form, I wouldn't like it if a Manly player did that.
Not that they would.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7