Dogs v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not that i am keen on watching this game, but, if the dogs win that would put us 1 point off 3rd.

Just something positive after a crap weekend lol.

That would be good but I struggle to want the Dogs to win any game myself but in this one I'll just try to think of the benefit to Manly. We play the Chooks the week after too so they would be really up for that if they lose 2 in a row, is that a good thing?

Do you want a team for you next game on a losing streak down on confidence but desperate for result or a team on winning streak over confident?

I can't wish for a Bulldogs win in any case and I'm still fond of Des. I hope the Roosters further ruin their points differential.

I don't want the Dogs to win another game this year I can't stand them.
And I'm sick of hearing how good Ben Barber is and how he's a changed man. Blah Blah Blah!!!

AshfieldBazza said:
That would be good but I struggle to want the Dogs to win any game myself but in this one I'll just try to think of the benefit to Manly. We play the Chooks the week after too so they would be really up for that if they lose 2 in a row, is that a good thing?

Do you want a team for you next game on a losing streak down on confidence but desperate for result or a team on winning streak over confident?

I can't stand the dogs either. I just like that it benefits us. The Roosters will be with out there halves and Jennings due to origin and who ever else they may lose.

So we play them after backing up from origin, not sure if thats a good thing or not.

dowdz said:
I can't stand the dogs either. I just like that it benefits us. The Roosters will be with out there halves and Jennings due to origin and who ever else they may lose.

So we play them after backing up from origin, not sure if thats a good thing or not.
Good. The Roosters halves were criticised for failing to guide their side home v Warriors. They are going into Origin with a weakened squad, and have to play a desperate Qld at their cauldron. Quite likely will have some dents in their confidence by the time they line up against us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6