Dogs Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has made two changes to last week's side.

Daniel Holdsworth and Tim Winitana move back to Premier League while Ben Roberts and Willie Tonga slot back into the side after they both spent a week in the lower grade for disciplinary reasons.

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Daryl Millard
4. Willie Tonga
5. Cameron Phelps
6. Ben Roberts
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Mark O'Meley
9. Corey Hughes
10. Willie Mason
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Reni Maitua

Interchange:
14. Adam Perry
15. Nick Kouparitsas
16. Kane Cleal
17. Jarrad Hickey

-----------------------------------------

Good Looking team. It will be a bloody tough match!

We crap all over their backs, but the rest of it is pretty much even, with them maybe having a slight edge in the starting pack.

Lets hope that our boys bring their A games and we take the win streak over the Dogs out to 4

Pity Daniel Holdsworth isn't there at 5/8, he's crap, so I guess Folkes saw it too. Their bench isn't up to much and their big guys might get stuck in the mud. Darting runs around the ruck area will catch them out. Does this mean DDDDDunley?

Pity Daniel Holdsworth isn't there at 5/8, he's crap, so I guess Folkes saw it too. Their bench isn't up to much and their big guys might get stuck in the mud. Darting runs around the ruck area will catch them out. Does this mean DDDDDunley?

You picked it so you can't complain!! :lol:

Key man is Sherwin, when he fire's the dogs fire. What side of the field does SBW normally attack??

Hopefully he's running at Matai, I'd love to see Matai put a massive hit on him.

SBW is predominantly right but has been roaming a bit more lately, looks like Matai wont be playing anyway

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4