Dogs rivalry still bubbles: Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
The raw emotion might have subsided somewhat but veteran Sea Eagles prop Brent Kite still expects fireworks on Friday night when former coach Des Hasler returns to Brookvale Oval with the Bulldogs.

Read the full article

This is a must win game for everyone including the supporters. I'm sure the players will stand up tonight and put in a big effort.

I think we will really miss Kitey next year and I know he will miss Manly. He has been a standout player for us for a long time.

I don't want to sound " down in the dumps" but play as we have played this last month and I can't see us getting over the Dogs, gee I hope I am wrong

i think this will be a game where you'll see our current form go out the window. As long as we play football and not lose patience, this will be our best all round performance of the year.

Manly 13+ with a totally dominant second half performance.

My shout tomorrow when the $100 gift voucher i just picked up at work turns into $375 at full time.

Just another club and just another team we need to beat to get the 2 points. I couldn't give a toss who coaches them

Would suggest the lack of "visits" by the dog fans also indicates most have moved on

lsz said:
Would suggest the lack of "visits" by the dog fans also indicates most have moved on

I wonder if that will change if we lose. Some of them have a very nasty vindictive streak.

But hey it's just a game of footy.

Agree -

I never forget when we lost to them in 95 i locked myself in a room for a couple of days (was devastated)

Then again I was 18 - life moves on. As much as I love the team it is just a game of footy....plus I am not sure anything can beat the 40-0!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6