Dogs Real Agenda

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Remember when Greenturd pretended to be talking to Ricky Stuart and somebody in England, etc. when all along they had their real sights in Dogsler?

They have good halves there right now and they don't really need to spend big on Foz.

I think their real target is T-REX.

We also have to secure Matai. What an inspiration he is.

Good halves?? you think? Yeah Reynolds is a good little player, Hodko is not too bad, Keating is rubbish!!

ManlyBacker said:
The Truth is Out There

I_Want_to_Believe_UFO_poster.jpg

The_Truth_Is_Out_There_tagline.jpg

lloydy said:
Good halves?? you think? Yeah Reynolds is a good little player, Hodko is not too bad, Keating is rubbish!!

I agree with you on Reynolds. I thought that he played well in last night's game.

Reynolds did some very good things - and he missed the tackle on Brett that put Manly on top.

Who really cares?

If anything the whole Foran "saga" (which was more in the supporters minds than anything else) should show us the futile nature of worrying about these things

What will happen will happen

Shoe1 said:
Reynolds' hair cut marks him as a non- manly player, period. It's totally gross.
Couldn't agree with this more, I was thinking almost exactly the samre thing, "now thats a dogs haircut". fully hectic!

Their agenda could be to show interest in our players whether they want them or not just to force us to use more of the cap(bumping their price up).

Their agenda should be to show interest in their own players. Lots off contract, and they're shopping around other clubs. It must be disconcerting to realize that you're part of a 'cleanout'.

To be fair, every team in the league is probably keeping an eye on T-Rex & how much he is going to end up going for, they'd be stupid not to.

I don't think so because a TREX needs open space to run. We have this at Narrabeen, a TRex can run. This would not be possible at, no room. The only thing a TREX can do at Belmore is eat bulldogs..

It wouldn't surprise me tbh. However, TRex won't leave the club if no one else does (I hope anyway).

I saw 2 sides to Reynolds last night: 1) he was probably trying to prove to Des that he can be just as good as Foran (it was his best game in a Bulldogs jersey), and 2) he is a dog of a player. His only "skill" is to ankle tap. As much as it's part of the game, if its the only thing you can do defensively, then you are pretty hopeless. It means the player has escaped your clutches and this is your last chance effort.

Why wasn't Reynolds penalised for playing with a kickers legs?

Or is this a rule I made up in my head about not being allowed to attack the legs of kickers

The Eagle said:

Or is this a rule I made up in my head about not being allowed to attack the legs of kickers

I can't quite remember the exact circumstances of that incident but the rule book says if:

The player in possession has
delayed kicking the ball until
the tackler has commenced to
dive. The tackler should not
be penalised.

or

The ball has been kicked before the
opponent commits himself to the
tackle. He should be penalised if he
obstructs the kicker

http://admin.nrl.sportal.net.au/site/_content/document/00000855-source.pdf

The other question is can an ankle tap be classed as a trip?

ARL Rules Book Page 38
SECTION 15
PLAYER’S MISCONDUCT
Definition of 1. A player is guilty of misconduct if he:
misconduct (a) trips, kicks or strikes another player

Reynolds desperate attempts to stop an opposing player to advance their offense is not only within the rules but to be admired. Its called competitive spirit. Some of you need to play some sport.

Jethro said:
The Eagle said:

I can't quite remember the exact circumstances of that incident but the rule book says if:

The player in possession has
delayed kicking the ball until
the tackler has commenced to
dive. The tackler should not
be penalised.

or

The ball has been kicked before the
opponent commits himself to the
tackle. He should be penalised if he
obstructs the kicker

http://admin.nrl.sportal.net.au/site/_content/document/00000855-source.pdf

The other question is can an ankle tap be classed as a trip?

ARL Rules Book Page 38
SECTION 15
PLAYER’S MISCONDUCT
Definition of 1. A player is guilty of misconduct if he:
misconduct (a) trips, kicks or strikes another player

Chez got ankle tapped whilst kicking the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12