Dogs Lodge OffIcial Complaint. Barba spat on by Manly Fan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was Shane Dunley

A few bottles were thrown from the Jane Try stand at the end of the game. unfortunately one missed the referees and hit Rose. Please have better aim next time whoever threw it

The referees were totally to blame last night for the crowd reaction. rarely have I seen a brookie crowd so angry at referee decisions. Shane hayne should never referee first grade again.

Sadly I may have played a part in this

Last year was out on the piss in Auckland and saw Hayne in a bar, went up to have a yarn to him and he was an arrogant arsehole, I asked him to look after Manly next time he had us and he has towelled us up every game since lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Sadly I may have played a part in this

Last year was out on the piss in Auckland and saw Hayne in a bar, went up to have a yarn to him and he was an arrogant arsehole, I asked him to look after Manly next time he had us and he has towelled us up every game since lol

Crap fan :shy:

Barba was just surprised and that he didn't have time to run out of the way....like his defence.

Maybe the person was a lady from coffs harbour.

wonder if anyone will report Barba,s behaviour when he ran up the tunnel,then came back and goaded the manly supporters,pointing to his face ,then his stomach,saying words to the effect of,common,give it your best shot,apparently security tried to get him away,but he kept coming back,is that the behaviour of a so called first grader,no,they will all come out and say,poor Ben,leave him alone,his day will come,the little germ will screw up again,you can bet on it

Pretty sure I saw the two who were having a heated verbal with Barba as he was going up the tunnel. And also saw the beer cans tossed.

Seriously, poor effort from any of our supporters who do that and they deserve the book thrown at them. Grubby and inexcusable. Hope they get caught and the Manly Club bans them.

Not a proud day for Manly fans, will make the public hate us even more, offenders need to be banned for at least the rest of the year and be made to apologise REGARDLESS of what Barbara said, very very poor form

So poor little Ben gets a bit of beer thrown at him and he claims someone spat at him, of course he would, because that is his level of thinking in life. Why would we want to believe anything he or his scummy club would have to say, when was the last time they told the truth. They have a history of lies lies and more lies. I reckon greenturd would have written up the complaint by kick off, as another one of their great marketing campaigns. I guess he will be using his new job to influence everyone against our club, he will be pushing for a big fine etc. Also funny how the story got into the tele so quickly.

Seeing the class of some comment on this forum about Barba and the Dogs I find it fairly believable that some drop kicks at the game did this, have seen the feral element at Brookvale myself a few times

If I was there and witnessed it I would have belted whoever did it then took get security to look after them, scum

I saw him get splashed with beer when I was coming down from the JT stand, it hit him and Rosey and a couple of others. Not sure how anyone couple physically spit that far but hey wouldn't let that get in the way of a good beat up

Being part of the epic bender crew (what uuuuuup y'all!) he should've loved being splashed with free beer.

But probably couldn't find a female journo to abuse so making up this story t'was the next best thing.

MissKate said:
I saw him get splashed with beer when I was coming down from the JT stand, it hit him and Rosey and a couple of others. Not sure how anyone couple physically spit that far but hey wouldn't let that get in the way of a good beat up

I can't comprehend how you saw Barba have a beer thrown at him, but still manage to have a crack at Barba like he is the bad guy. He should be able to turn up to a ground and play a game without being pelted with beer

Whoever threw it was in the wrong, regardless of thoughts on the spitting thing, the beer throwing is disgraceful. If a Dogs fan threw the beers a lot of you would be up in arms about their supporter base, well I hope some of the decent Manly fans got stuck into the idiot that threw the beer as well

I agree. Anyone who physically assaults a player should be banned.
With tongue-in-cheek I ask: why would anyone have any beer left after those pulsating final 20 minutes?

mickqld said:
Funny how they never lodge official complaints about the behaviour of their pack of trash in nearly every other game.
Yeah Greenberg is trying to deflect from how disgraceful their owns fans were against the dragons a few weeks back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6