Dogs and Fox Commentators/Presenters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez, what an overhyped team the Dogs are. They were dreadful on Sat night. They made one good play in 80 minutes (Shrek to SBW). One! And all week the media was pumping them up like they were the Messiah or something. They have one good game, and everyone is drooling over them. They have no decent halves to get the ball to their backs (who are crap anyway). And once their forwards are nullified, they have nothing. Has anyone noticed how poor Mason is when their forwards aren't dominating? He did nothing all night.

Did anyone see how much it pained Brandy Alexander to talk about us in the Fox wrap-up? He had this look on his face like his Haemmerhoids had just burst or something. And the moronic presenter on the 11pm Fox Sports New hour said "No one would have thought they would Manly would win this one". Well I did, you idiot! And not just coz I'm a Manly supporter either. I hate unintelligent sports 'experts' like these guys.

I've been hearing a lot of the excuses being about handling and all the errors that the bulldogs made.

For anybody here who does know we actually made two more handling errors than the dogs.

Manly - 12
Bulldogs - 10

As manly supporters though, we should be used to this by now. I just would have thought with all the rape allgations, salary cap breaches and drug offenses there are better reasons to hate another team than to begrudge our club because of their successful history and wealth.

Once again it goes to show the shallowness of some people.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4