Dogs 2014 Premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Rubbish, at full strength in a big game we lap the dirty Dogs easily. We played crap in that last game against them, i would not use that as a gauge.

This. Have we actually played at full strength this year?

And I'm damn certain we haven't played a full game of great footy yet... 40 minutes here, 30 minutes there... At full strength, in hot form, we are like the Mercedes W05 hybrid*: lapping the whole damn field :)

*F1 reference for the aficionados ;)

manlyfan76 said:
De$ was at the waratahs game last Sunday either looking for a new job or watching how teams deal with the 850 penalties per game.

There were whispers De$ was there to peruse the form of Kurtly Beale...

Apparently with a possible eye to him as a league fullback.

Well if they are given the GF , it's just to avoid a repeat of their bad behaviour of previous mad mondays.

RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
De$ was at the waratahs game last Sunday either looking for a new job or watching how teams deal with the 850 penalties per game.

There were whispers De$ was there to peruse the form of Kurtly Beale...

Apparently with a possible eye to him as a league fullback.

Beale would be a handy signing for the Dogs. He played heaps of League as a kid. I hope the Waratahs hold onto him.

panash said:
looks like they will finish top 4 , ( which is a worry ) but how much longer can their forwards play the power game ???

You're kidding? The only way they'll stop is if someone stops them.

The man who has to be shut down is Graham.

Of course, the proven strategy is to rile him until he starts biting, but we don't really have any genuine nigglers these days.

There's only a couple of twerps capable of riling Graham and they both play in his team. Grub reynolds and grub Ennis.

mickqld said:
There's only a couple of twerps capable of riling Graham and they both play in his team. Grub reynolds and grub Ennis.

I reckon Adam Blair will give him grief this weekend :cool:
That guy is borderline at best :p

mickqld said:
There's some bloke in one of the interstate teams that gets under his skin, can't think of his name, Sloter, Sleter?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2